Sign in to follow this  
BobSagat

M3 Front Seats

Non Leather, Electric. Offers? Im not sure what they will go for!

have you got any pics ,and what price are you looking for .

cheers brent.

retrah1@wave.co.nz

Just trying to find out what they are worth. They go overseas for alot, but not sure if they will here. How much would you want to pay? Are you the person selling alot of BMW parts? Ifs o do you have a glove box for a 1995 pushbutton e36

Just trying to find out what they are worth. They go overseas for alot, but not sure if they will here. How much would you want to pay? Are you the person selling alot of BMW parts? Ifs o do you have a glove box for a 1995 pushbutton e36

i have a glove box button type but no lid for that type , do have a complete system from a 92 model that will swap over no problems , have done it before .

i would want the seats for my coupe maybe around $200 to $500 depending on style .

leather ones go for more .

Hi, i would want a bit more for the seats than that. I have seen them sell for around 1000 on tradme, non electric, no leather. What do you mean by style? there is only one.

Hi, i would want a bit more for the seats than that. I have seen them sell for around 1000 on tradme, non electric, no leather. What do you mean by style? there is only one.

would still like to see a pic to be able to put a value on them .