Sign in to follow this  
kerrynzl

E36 328 Manual Sedan

Hey Everybody, I've got a complete straight 328 manual sedan [1996 E36] with a F***ED engine that I want to wreck out totally [i'm keeping the manual conversion] It has leather, factory CD changer, alloys, straight body etc

Give me an Email if you're interested in anything off it [before I banish it to the Trade-me vultures]

Cheers Kerry [kmathers@xtra.co.nz]

Both front pillars are grey velour [in good nick!] Sorry no front splitter

Keeping gearknob with the manual conversion, Boot?? is that the Boot Lid or all the Boot Interior lining? pm me your email address so I can sent some pics.

Also anybody reading this, I have a Factory E36 Alloy Sump Guard [similar to Rally cars] I've never seen one before. It'll be perfect for a E36 thats been dumped into the weeds

Keeping gearknob with the manual conversion, Boot?? is that the Boot Lid or all the Boot Interior lining? pm me your email address so I can sent some pics.

Also anybody reading this, I have a Factory E36 Alloy Sump Guard [similar to Rally cars] I've never seen one before. It'll be perfect for a E36 thats been dumped into the weeds

I'm going to scavenge too much off it , to sell it complete [seems a shame 'cause it's a nice car]

all the bits will be going to a good cause

Would you sell the rolling body with doors dash and engine

Would you sell the rolling body with doors dash and engine

I want the short block , For an experiment in modifications. I have sold the interior on Trade-Me [checking his Feedbacks, I might have to keep my fingers crossed] The Car is Clear Titled, Rego expires February next Year. Send me your Email adress and I'll post you some pics

Regards Kerry

bentaigel@hotmail.com

What do you mean by clear titled?

Clear Title means: No encumberances [no third party interests eg; finance co's etc]

So if I sell it, the purchaser won't get haunted by the past

Tell me more about the sump guard!

The sump guard is a BMW South African option.It's a swaged aluminium panel that bolts to the front crossmember and goes under the sump to another tubing crossmember[by the bellhousing]

the whole system looks similar to a rallycar type sump-guard