Sign in to follow this  
phatbema

new pics of the e36!

Not really me but its a very tidy job man, kudos for giving it a clean appearance, looks professional!

badass

my thoughts exactly.

Not really my scene, but tastefully done! It just proves you don't need all the other crap people fit such as clear tailights, headlight eyebrows, ricey body kits, bright orange paint jobs etc to achieve a good look- keep it clean as you have done!

I've always liked your car dude, really clean look with a subtle amount of bling.

On a side note - the 17yo stunner (with trust fund in tow) that bought my car said he was bagging it the first week he had it. Anyone seen it scraping round AKL?

Guest Andrew

my thoughts exactly.

My badass actually means badass!

I dig the car - like everyone says - a subtle amount of bling goes a long way. M3 kit would be tough as.

Nice, not the biggest fan of those chromies tho :P how much did it cost you for you to get the bags done?

Nice, not the biggest fan of those chromies tho :P how much did it cost you for you to get the bags done?

Lyndon? Is that you?

Btw, Nice E36, but chromies really don't do it for me.

Edited by BMW POWER

nice car mate. good to see your doing it in your own style.

how fun is playing with the bags at lights and seeing the people beside you look excessively?

is actually so badass, think i said that in another thread but yeah real smooth!

thanks for the feedback! i think ive exceeded all my expectations :) trying sumthing new out is the key!

Linden - the bag setup alltogether cost $8k which is really good considering its got all the top of the line gear like compressers, lines, valves, tank etc.

Posted Image

pic quality is pretty crap.. it lights up blue from under the carpet.

Guest Andrew

thanks for the feedback! i think ive exceeded all my expectations :) trying sumthing new out is the key!

Linden - the bag setup alltogether cost $8k which is really good considering its got all the top of the line gear like compressers, lines, valves, tank etc.

Posted Image

pic quality is pretty crap.. it lights up blue from under the carpet.

For a brief moment I thought that was a massive NOS bottle hah

Not my kind of thing but I think you did it well. IMO you should get more 'out there' chromes. also why is your exhaust tip so small and shiny... go bigger (not big bore) but maybe something with a DTM tip?

www.germanplates.com would be the cheapest way if you have a visa card or theres always trademe (auction number 65835171, he just gets them from the same germanplates.com people)