Sign in to follow this  
nz320i

New pics - 1990 styling bumpers and stuff

Just got it back from rax worthy in CHCH, got the back bumper painted up, and already had the front one off my old parts car, not sure if i like the colour coded bumpers though ...

The pic of the wheel is what im putting some money aside for now, 17x7.5 $1500 from bridgstone, cant be bothered getting from overseas etc, but i need some decent offset!!!!!

Still needs lowered some more at the front, and sorry about the crappy 1mp pics!!

post-643-1154667084_thumb.jpg

post-643-1154667133_thumb.jpg

post-643-1154667148_thumb.jpg

post-643-1154667160_thumb.jpg

Edited by nz320i

Chch represent! haha looks tough mate, not over done at alll. i like where your going with it

Just got it back from rax worthy in CHCH, got the back bumper painted up, and already had the front one off my old parts car, not sure if i like the colour coded bumpers though ...

The pic of the wheel is what im putting some money aside for now, 17x7.5 $1500 from bridgstone, cant be bothered getting from overseas etc, but i need some decent offset!!!!!

Still needs lowered some more at the front, and sorry about the crappy 1mp pics!!

nice car mate, just signed up with bimmer as i am a new bmw buyer an enthusiest, keen to meet sum bmw owners as i am from timaru and there is nothing down here, also wony work done to my car

hey I sold the iS and i dont have many parts left really, the car was in a sad state apart from the new paint work, so i only have things like ripped seats and a cracked dash now! And the m42 wouldve been nice as they go well, but i really didnt want to spend the time doing it, i think id rather a 2.5 but the 2L is fine for now :)

Edited by nz320i

The car looks sweet.

The only things that I would change (only my opinion of course) is

1. remove the 'Genuine BMW Parts' bit from the front, love the stripes though they are awesome.

2. colour code the mirrors as well, as youve done the bumpers you may as well go all the way.

3. raise the rear a little and stick some genuine alloys on.

Like I said, only my opinion, but its looking good.

The car looks sweet.

The only things that I would change (only my opinion of course) is

1. remove the 'Genuine BMW Parts' bit from the front, love the stripes though they are awesome.

2. colour code the mirrors as well, as youve done the bumpers you may as well go all the way.

3. raise the rear a little and stick some genuine alloys on.

Like I said, only my opinion, but its looking good.

I think it needs either mtech 1 or minor boot spoiler, un colourcoded to get that black trim look still going.

That wheel in the picture looks to be good ol 5 x 120 stud pattern. Planning on doing a five stud conversion before you buy the wheel's..?

I was in at bridgestone one day and the guy there said he can get them for e30s, suppose they come in 4 stud, but its the same looking wheel.

otherwise im looking at getting some 16s but i want something with spokes and wide as..

You've definitely come a long way with this car. Its looking flipping fantastic! Original BMW Parts sticker looks mint, I reckon.

(I'm really E30 dumb, but please don't flame me, what does MTECH1 spoilers look like? The little black thingies?)

Super mint, 10/10, If the BMW/Bimmersport stand goes ahead at the Southern Festival of Speed, (Which i'm sure it will if i have anything to do with it!! :P) would you like to come down and showcase this minter? (February the 25th, a Sunday.See meetings forum.)

Cheers,

Emma.

This is a mtech 1 spoiler, sory bout the flash camera ran out of batts before I could take another.

F**k I hate rain.

post-654-1154983968_thumb.jpg

You've definitely come a long way with this car. Its looking flipping fantastic! Original BMW Parts sticker looks mint, I reckon.

(I'm really E30 dumb, but please don't flame me, what does MTECH1 spoilers look like? The little black thingies?)

Super mint, 10/10, If the BMW/Bimmersport stand goes ahead at the Southern Festival of Speed, (Which i'm sure it will if i have anything to do with it!! :P) would you like to come down and showcase this minter? (February the 25th, a Sunday.See meetings forum.)

Cheers,

Emma.

Emma, could be keen, especially give the notice now! But ill be keen for that and keep it in mind!