Sign in to follow this  
Miller

Do these work?

Add that to the pile of crap.

Altho if it was 5 bucks id buy it for a laugh!

They work better with two, one for the intake and one for the exhaust.

AHAHAHAHAHA

this is such a pile of sh*t... funny he got decent feedback about it but it must be psychological.

simple physics, the only thing powering this thing is air, so I have no idea how the hell he expects to generate more airflow, you cant just create faster airflow. its just a simple fan that you blow on and spins.

Add that to the pile of crap.

Altho if it was 5 bucks id buy it for a laugh!

Yeah, stick it on ya baseball cap [21st century beanie cap]

I wonder if it is compatible with the fuelmiser & the Turbo exhaust Tip?

Done some number crunching, A 2000 cc engine breathing thru a 5" tube, with a blade at 45 degrees [the steepest before it creates drag]will have to turn over 40000rpm to spin that toy to 10k

The vendor is a lying sack of sh*t!

stick to what you know, looks like a money makn scheme 2 me :lol:

yea a dishonest one......very funny that somoene is trying to take some people on a ride for their money.. wouldnt you be happy if it happened to you

I'd love to be able to dyno one of these to refute the claims and take the guy to court for a breach of fair trading. But I have better things to do with my time. Theres a local school gruop (Young Enterprise) hocking the eletric fan jobbies. I didn't have the heart to tell them the error of their ways.

Love to know what the non-turbs skyline customer did to get blue flames out his exhaust!!

If anything it acts as a barrier for the air getting in, if you want a freer breathing car you add a pod, where as this thing actually cuts down the amount of air that can get through and creates drag. I fail to see how, by any streatch of the imagination that this thing will do anything but decrease power.

These do not work at all. Items such as this (usually a spinning blade somwhere in the intake or exhaust) have been around for the last 20 years in some shape or form. But because they do not compress the air (in the case of the intake) they provide nothing in the way of a performance increase. As for providing a "vortex airflow" - lol Of couse just my opinion if you want one then buy it - just do so with low (very low) expectations.

" I wonder if I tape it to the Roundel on the bonnet,will it decrease the Drag Co-eficiency? or Maybe it will make the car'Radar Proof' Haha!"

haha these things crack me up i can just see them being fitted to non vtec hondas and non turbo skylines.

a guy i know told that guy he would give him 2 hours free dyno time at his work and a weeks wages if he could prove it made any increase in performance.

the guy just started abusing him and told him to grow up lol

Wonder if it would increase my performance by 30% if I get two of them and set them up in series ? Or if I split my intake like a Y shape and install one of each on each side, it should act as if I have a twin turbo, right? ..... Damn .. I should ask the buyer these questions.

i have something of the same nature on my computer fan. it does jack crap !!

all it does is catch dust LOL !!

it would work if it had a motor in it I guess

we should makea sticky of all the craps that people should not buy for their cars haha

this would be one of them

Edited by Docile

He should do a sweet 200HP+ package, tornado fan, 35HP performance chip, exhaust clip BOV, and turbo stickers!