Sign in to follow this  
Gus

Jungle Race Car Services

Since I have been doing a lot of this sort of thing for Andy recently, i thought i would offer it to BimmerSport associates

since i am a Uni student, i have a fair amount of free time during the week. A lot of people with jobs (and therefore racecars) don't. Most specialized automotive shops don't open on weekends. Which is where i come in.

I charge an hourly rate of $15 an hour, and can drop off/pick up parts, drop parts to be machined/etc, pick up tyres/wheels get them mounted etc. All payment for parts/labour needs to be arranged prior, either with the shop or myself.

As most of you know i have a fairly decent knowledge of e30s, so can explain what needs to be done to shops/etc. Doing for other cars is fine, i may need an explanation of what needs doing too though!

Call me on 021 X JUNGL to have a chat about what you need doing.

Guest Andrew

It is bloody handy having a bitch.

I have literally not moved an inch and my racecar got built - badass.

Good for people who'd rather spend thier time earning money to build racecars hah.

15 an hour! - holy cow you're the cheapest bearch I know of.

Take it for granted a GST invoice will be issued -_-

Edited by 318is

if i get too busy, prices will go up! reverting back to the very first day of 5th form economics!

GST Invoices can be arranged

Hey gus, might be interested in your 'service,' maybe in the next few months, if you are keen for an engine transplant.... m20b20 to m20b25.... ive got all the parts, pm if you are keen.

Cheers

Chris

Guest Andrew

Badass - have him driving around in the racecar today (with hardly any brakes, in the wet, no WOF or REG and therefore no insurance)- I'm actually kind of scared.

I guess this is the ultimate test.

Dude you wont beleive it! I just saw your race-car wrapped around a lampost!!! :D

KIDDING :ph34r:

was good....apart from the ride back in the rain <_<

am also contactable on angus@bimmersport.co.nz

Fancy doing it in a crop top, skirt,suspenders, tights, and heels, causeI know a few people keen to pitch in and get you working real hard my friend :wub::wub: :drugs: :drugs: :puke: :puke:

Fancy doing it in a crop top, skirt,suspenders, tights, and heels, causeI know a few people keen to pitch in and get you working real hard my friend :wub::wub: :drugs: :drugs: :puke: :puke:

hey gus ! bloody good idea about bmw services lol...

i'll be doing my engine aswell at some stage :) (probably later than sooner)

that 2.7 has to go in somehow :)

I was kinda hopeing you could help me for some pizza/beer/petrol money, but damn, we can always work something out :)

P.S. My 2.7 bottom end has arrived... now i have to measure it for wear.... i got hayness manual with all dimensions and stuff, but got no clue how to go about it all.... I havent picked up the engine from the workshop yet....

I'm thinking I might open similar service for Megasquirt installs :)

WORD OF WARNING! DON'T LET HIM NEAR YOUR TIE-ROD ENDS WITH A HAMMER [i've seen the pictures]

Ask Andrew

haha thanks kerry :)

i am more aiming at running errands etc for people, not too keen on getting involved on building cars etc, as it introduces a whole new world of liability. i dont mind doing my own car, but i dont want someone elses engine catching fire if you get what i am getting at

what i am happy to do is 'help' someone do it, if they are doing it themselves (like mops/chris) then thats cool...i am by no means a qualified mechanic but have mucked around on my own e30 enough to know a couple of common pitfalls

anyway, any business propositions can be discussed....021 X JUNGL or angus@bimmersport.co.nz

Hey Mate, I'd just about pay you to come drinking with me [we need more people with a sense of humour in Tauranga]

But as I'm 200km's away, my liver is safe [thats my cheapskate excuse anyway]

Guest Andrew

That's what you think Kerry - We are in Tga quite a lot and are always extremely drunk.

Be afraid.

however i never drink on the job folks

(disguised bump)

just after.

then its your shout

Gus knows his sh!t.Cheers for the help man

new contact:

junglegus@gmail.com

my bimmersport sucks!

new contact:

junglegus@gmail.com

my bimmersport sucks!

Is it the spam with your Bimmersport address??? I must get at least 20 spam emails a day to my Bimmersport address!!

Cheers

Grant

yeah..i get way more

all spam and hardly any real emails..gmail rocks...spam filters are good..get chat..its great

never had any spam problems with mine

Hi,

Your race services seem to be more helper orientated.. would you have the time / experience / tools to be able to help install koni's / kings.

Not sure what route I'll take so far, may just get the race guys to install it while its in the shop.

also will be looking into manual conversion at some stage.

Cheers

Andy

Edited by E30stz

yeah..i get way more

all spam and hardly any real emails..gmail rocks...spam filters are good..get chat..its great

[spamming your thread]

Me too, would only check mail to delete all the spam!!!

Whats the deal Andrew????

[/spamming your thread]

[spamming your thread]

Me too, would only check mail to delete all the spam!!!

Whats the deal Andrew????

[/spamming your thread]

i haven't had 1 single unwanted email to my bimmersport account