Sign in to follow this  
savvi

my new interior pics

Not my style dude but looks like you did a really good job, each to his own.Car is coming along, are you going to

get a front spoiler?

:)

Not my style dude but looks like you did a really good job, each to his own.Car is coming along, are you going to

get a front spoiler?

like you said each to there own, im happy with it , tryng to find front clip 4 it at a good price but if all else fails might get after market clip 4 it there r so many different styles that ive seen on bmw/after market web sites

smurf?

thanks george george :) Edited by savini

Looks okay, not my style either, in my opinion it would look better if they were painted a similar shade as the door panels and seats, gives better continuity and keeps the car looking relativley classy inside.

But as said each to their own aye as long as you happy with it aye is all that matters.

Aside from that I think you did a god job with painting it, Ive seen some really bad ones.

dude its your car, dont be embarrassed about it. if everybody had the same taste we would all be driving around in white toyta corollas.

I'm on the "not me" bandwagon. But I want to sya - pe proud of your work - it looks like your workmanship is good. Don't be put off by comments on here from those with different taste than you.

Normally I woul dbe bashing it too, but if that means a new member is discouraged (especially one like yourself that seems to be polite and can speak proper english) then I'm against the bashing.

Look forward to seeing your car evolve.

Hey mate,

Go hard with developing it to your taste and style, looks like its coming along well, will look great with a new front clip, there was an mtec II front clip on trade me last week, not sure if it is still there & also not sure of mods required to fit to a pre-facelift, great to see you gettin in amongst it, hope it goes well and look forward to seeing the finished animal.

Cheers Harvo/Oldskool

Edited by oldskool

Hey mate,

Go hard with developing it to your taste and style, looks like its coming along well, will look great with a new front clip, there was an mtec II front clip on trade me last week, not sure if it is still there & also not sure of mods required to fit to a pre-facelift, great to see you gettin in amongst it, hope it goes well and look forward to seeing the finished animal.

Cheers Harvo/Oldskool

on acc 4 a while so money is tight at mo an will b 4 a while so just doing wat i can at mo an taking my time [do it once do it rite]