Sign in to follow this  
r0tary15

Sr20det Bmw E30 Project

Bought the Radiator off Trademe Brandnew Still needs a gud polish up but should definitely keep the engine cold.

Yup I think im just going to try find a smaller brakebooster and get the back of it modified to fit

lol @ polishing, as you said, at least it will keep the motor cold!! How much did you pay for it if you don mind me asking?

Nice work! so clean. Its going to be an awesome car when its done, what kit are you using? modified mtech?

Raidator Cost me $590

ive got a Mtec2 bumper but im waning to get a new thats minter as mine has been fixed a few times and i was also thinkn of gettn a cusotm made 1 to fit

^^ agree with cain, probably the cleanest SR20 conversion i have seen. what is your estimated HP figure??

Raidator Cost me $590

ive got a Mtec2 bumper but im waning to get a new thats minter as mine has been fixed a few times and i was also thinkn of gettn a cusotm made 1 to fit

Will be hard to get the mtech2 to fit the intercooler well, so custom wil probl be the go. Going to look mint when its done

The colour is really nice to btw

Thanks!!!

Yem im trying to find a place that will make a custom front bumper for e30's

Not to sure how much Hp it'll be making just wanting to get it all going then going to take it off the road again and upgraded to top mount turbo and modify all my brakes so i can put a bigger turbo on

Thanks!!!

Yem im trying to find a place that will make a custom front bumper for e30's

Not to sure how much Hp it'll be making just wanting to get it all going then going to take it off the road again and upgraded to top mount turbo and modify all my brakes so i can put a bigger turbo on

And then start building another one as the first D1NZ BMW?

Good sh*t dude, im glad to see you are taking the slow route rather than just slapping it all together with a big ass turbo and hoping it will work with no bigger brakes etc etc Mad props dude. cant wait to see it finished!!!

Good sh*t dude, im glad to see you are taking the slow route rather than just slapping it all together with a big ass turbo and hoping it will work with no bigger brakes etc etc Mad props dude. cant wait to see it finished!!!

not talkn bout any1 in particular are you?????

haha no of course not! just pointing it out that he is doing everything properly!!

New Pictures coming soon with car all going with external and car wired up and all power steering lines all done , still got plenty more things im wanting done before im going to bring the beast out

Very nice, cant wait to see finished pics..... did you sell the tech1 front?