Sign in to follow this  
ThreeOneEight

Audi mates with Lamp Post in Waterloo

This happened in Lower Hutt at about 5.30pm tonight- no one was hurt, but the driver blacked out apparently, drove his brand new Audi A4 3.2 Quattro Avant onto the footpath and took out the lamp post above a pedestrian crossing!

post-944-1156143266_thumb.jpg

post-944-1156143290_thumb.jpg

post-944-1156143307_thumb.jpg

post-944-1156143354_thumb.jpg

post-944-1156143378_thumb.jpg

post-944-1156143399_thumb.jpg

Edited by ThreeOneEight

This happened in Lower Hutt at about 5.30pm tonight- no one was hurt, but the driver blacked out apparently, drove his brand new Audi A4 3.2 Quattro Avant onto the footpath and took out the lamp post above a pedestrian crossing!

I bet hes feeling pretty bleak! way to pwn yourself!11!

Im from lower hutt and believe it or not, we see that sort of thing all the time. The other day I was on the melling bridge waiting for the lights and a woman on a moped had tapped the corolla in front of her and the driver was having a huge as domestic at her about the non existant damage, i wanted to open my window and tell her to suck it up but i couldnt open my windows coz of new tints :( oh well. Stupid lower hutt

Stoned...... :wacko:

Stoned......

No more boozy lunches for that laywer.

Its amazing what happens when the lampposts get pissed and stoned...they play chicken with cars, not alone in this case, seems the post dragged his mate the footpath with him......the lawyer audi owners defence in court!!!

Don't be a dick sparkle. This is a n00b-friendly forum remember.

Ignore him mtbboy. He just feels inadequate because he lost his eybrows last year. (with all due respect sparkle)

What the censorious sparkle means to say is that it is usually poor forum etiquette to drag up old threads such as this one unless you are adding something of value to the thread. Even then there is an expiry date in most cases.

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

never said anything really that derogatory. Funny though that Im not phased by something that no-one was keen to own up to in the morning two years ago, and at the time thinking it was funny.

Gus, you just really aint funny. True story.

Big ups to my welly pommy martyyn.

Im from lower hutt and believe it or not, we see that sort of thing all the time. The other day I was on the melling bridge waiting for the lights and a woman on a moped had tapped the corolla in front of her and the driver was having a huge as domestic at her about the non existant damage, i wanted to open my window and tell her to suck it up but i couldnt open my windows coz of new tints :( oh well. Stupid lower hutt

im from lower hutt to and i TOTALLY agree. lower hutt is full of idiot drivers, just a couple of months ago on that same peice of road at 6am a man doing apx 140-150kms hit a 40 year old woman on her way to work and killed her instantly, and he only broke his lower leg bone! stuff like that really sucks!!