Sign in to follow this  
GerryAttrick

NEW MEMBER SAYS "HI"

Just to say Hi and I am back in the BMW family.

First BMW was an ex BMW NZ E30 Motorsport - Diamond Schwartz but with standard interior. Loved that car and if I could find it again I'd buy it back! Must see if I can find the rego.

Next BM was a 535i..nice car but too big for my taste so I traded it on a Golf VR6 and loved that too until I spotted a red E36 325i Auto and did the trade on the spot. Needed the auto as my wife has netball knees and can't handle the clutch. Was an easy buy as she wanted a red BMW 3 series with Pale Grey leather trim and it fitted perfectly.

It comes back from Beller Motors tomorrow night after lunching the tranny. Been driving for (mumble) years and never had a tranny or box go EVER and what do I get ....2 in 2 years!!!!(1 x Mondeo & 1 x BMW) Also have a Mondeo V6 Wagon that I want to trade on an E30 Touring....that one on TradeMe would fit the bill perfectly except I currently have the Mondy Motor partially stripped down for some improvements & fettling

If I can't get a decent Touring then I'll sell the Mondeo and wait until the right E30 comes up..Black, M-Tech, Manual.

Can't wait for the first Race of the new series

Welcome, mate.

Please post your birthday in the appropriate chunk. I'm hoping there's someone older than me gonna join soon - you might be he!! :)

Welcome, mate.

Please post your birthday in the appropriate chunk. I'm hoping there's someone older than me gonna join soon - you might be he!! :)

Yeah well the name is Alan and the date of birth is 1944. Guess I take out the prize now???

Feel better now?

Thanks for the all the welcomes

Welcome, I certainly feel better now.

welcome, please remove your shoes

Haire mai haire mai haaaaaaire mai

Dude - at least spell it right - Haere