Sign in to follow this  
Jazzbass

Alpina stripes

Hey,dumb question but whats a pinstripe

Sorry for the ignorance lol

Chur

Guest Spargo

Save it for the genuine alpinas imho.

Some of the 80's alpinas had the best "chest wig" pinstripes ever.

I agree - I'd never do Alpina stripes - I just got a bit of a shock at the price!!

blackbma, click my link, click on the E39, then click deco and you'll see.

I could get pinstripes PAINTED on my car forless than $750. Give your local signwriter a 2D picture of the Alpina stripes and they should be able to whip some out of vinyl for around $100 I got 8 bmw logos that used three different coloured bits of vinyl (Black white and blue) cut into the correct shapes and overlaid on each other and put onto a backing paper for $80 - a one or two colour pinstripe will be donkeys piss.

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

yeah i stopped looking at all that nice alpina stuff when i saw prices guess ill just dream of my e30 alpina now instead :(

I reckon alpina stripes look badass on older cars like e28, e30 and e32 (even e34 with the right kit)

thinking of having them painted on mine when i get my paintjob done

Hello!!! You guys suck, lol, if you need any cheap signage or stickers just PM me, I own and run a signage company, if your not in auckland I can still post things to you. Pinstriping is very cheap, and its so easy to replicate a design, so let me know what yeh want and il send yeh a quote.

Guest Andrew

Hello!!! You guys suck, lol, if you need any cheap signage or stickers just PM me, I own and run a signage company, if your not in auckland I can still post things to you. Pinstriping is very cheap, and its so easy to replicate a design, so let me know what yeh want and il send yeh a quote.

She is very good!