Sign in to follow this  
bimbam

MY E36

Hey guys well ive been a member for a little while and never really got round to uploading any pics of my car, so here they are, interior is mint to but a little messy at the mo so didnt get any pics :S

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Did you bring this to Albany for the the meet??

Nice car, lookin great.

hehe mine almost looks as good .. haha almost LOL...

just need tints mags and yeh..

BADD Ride man... lose the yellow lighbulbs.. an onwards with bright white lights !!

Edited by Docile

Looks the dogs bollocks mate! B) dam clean car and your paint looks great to

nice man smooth as! want to sell my e30 now!! just get new bulbs from repco they are like 50 bucks and get clear sides maybe .. heaps cheaper anyway

just buy like clear indicators all round... then buy the "light bulb" not the while headlight set..

super white light bulbs h1 for a good pair will cost bout 40 bucks

hey bimbam.. where you at west auck te atatu by anychance on friday or sat? i think i saw your car down at the round about near westfield

cheers for all the comments everyone, and im working on the ugly orange and yellow light situation!

nah docile wasnt out those ways friday or sat , all though could possibly have been my mate as i lent him my car

Oh and it does have a $3800 sound system in it to but cant take any intressting pics of that haha

VERY NICE might i suggest smoking th indicators, much cheaper than clears and in my opinion looks better on the black bmws. i have a e36 sedan and they look good smoked on mine. some one on bimmersport does it cant remember who tho.

oh true? thanks for the advice had never really though about it till now will have to look into it, although i might also be selling it :S