Sign in to follow this  
m_reaney

89 325im

For those who can remember, I had the 87 325i convertible. I have sold that and am looking for an 89 325im, preferably leather interior.

photos of the convertible

click here

Edited by m_reaney

Yeah she was great, just time for a change I think. I am looking for something like the one below

post-12-1078795726.jpg

Guest Spargo

I also.

They're going through a quiet period at the moment. Lots of 87's for sale, few facelfits at the moment.

Yeah your'e right, there was a blue 87 motorsport in the trader recently and a couple on exchangepoint.

Im not a fan of the 87 body kit for some reason. Looks like I could be waiting awhile for one to come on the market.

Any thoughts??

Guest Spargo

Yea, if you buy a black one, sleep with one eye open!

Seriously tho, there are quite a few M-Tec kitted 4doors running around in akl at the moment, but few are for sale. Pretty well everyone i've left a note on their cars' windscreen has either said no sale or wanted silly money for it.

I wouldn'y pay more than 12-13K for a spectacular example. One of the best ones i ever saw (a genuine UK Sport import) sold for only 8k.

My ex 325i sport (4 door / UK import) is for sale in CHCH, I believe. Now kitted out with a c. 220hp 2.8ltr engine. M-tec II kit etc, etc, etc. Not sure what the guy is asking, but if I had room for it, I'd personally buy it back.

My suggestions is that it is worth c.$14k

Guest Spargo

13.5K at the moment. He originally had it for sale in Classic Car for 17K. I'm biding my time.

(no one else buy it to spite me!) :angry:

I would have liked a face lift but they were just a bit too dear. I reckon they are different cars, differnt look y'know, my one has a more boxy look, facelift more roundy.

Your in for a long wait. I looked for 5 months for mine. And like someone said I left notes on everyone i saw, i even asked dudes at the lights, "hey bro, nice car wanna sell it?" Responce was always NO.

Becareful of rebadged/kitted fakes too.

They are really a modern classic now.