Sign in to follow this  
Busted

$$$

I just thought i would drop a note on how lucky you guys are with bmw's in NZ, i have recently moved from Auckland to Brisbane and the difference in price is amazing. Jump onto carsales.com.au and search for E30's (for example) in the private seller area.

The first one i saw was a 1989 320i Auto blah blah pretty standard for $10500.00 AU, it hurts!!!!!!!!!!

i am looking for a e36 328 with all the extras and i have to spend at least 20,000 over there i can get one for around 17000 (last time i looked)

Anyway thats my rant

Ouch. LHD M3's are down to only $15k here. I don'tknow whether you were posting those links because you considered them cheap Sam or expensive. They wopuld be cheap if road legal and so on, but as they all need "certing" to be driven in AUS or converting to RHD for most states, they seem expensive to me by NZ standards.

Hey Busted,

Wasnt that your old car the M325 Mtech that Boydus now owns. Remember seeing it at the Bastion point meet all those years back. Good to see it went to a good home.

Cheers

Andy

Edited by E30stz

how much does it actually cost to get your car shipped to aussie?.. freight - certs etc..

depends on the value of the car you are taking over, and which state.

I looked at doing that with mine, but flagged it because I needed a 4x4 here.

Cost for me was 3500 for my 96 318iS. Could sell it there for 19-20K!!