Sign in to follow this  
nz320i

pre f/l body kit sides and rear fo' sale

Hi all,

waiting on a kit to arrive and want to know what interest ive got for the kit, havent got photos i just bought it and hoping its in decent nick, hopefully mtech1

wouldnt want much for it, $150 or something ill let you know in the next few days.

Cheers

Real keen man.What colour is it?

Cheers

Edited by blackbma

it will prob be primer ready to paint if i do it up a wee bit, ill let you guys know, at the mo its white but havent got it yet

by the looks of your car in your avatar - it wouldn't fit. Only the sides.

If you mean because of how low it is, Its not THAT low anymore :)

but if you mean because its for a 2door them I'm an idiot :unsure:

he means beacuse your car is facelift (88-91) - the kit is designed for pre-facelift (83-87). The rear valance wont but the skirts will fit.

hmmm i still havent got it im emailing the guy like mad now....hopefully its going to turn up soon...

he means beacuse your car is facelift (88-91) - the kit is designed for pre-facelift (83-87). The rear valance wont but the skirts will fit.

oh ic. I'm still geting to know these things about bmw's, excuse my ignorance.

well if anyone buys them and doesnt want the sides.. you know where I am.

k i think i may have been ripped and need some help, i did it outside of trademe so dont have much ground to stand on, but its been almost 3 weeks since i paid him and he is certain he sent it...?? he also has 169 feedbacks all good on trade me but doesnt email me much.. name is

benjamin13

i wouldnt trust this dude, can anyone help??

I say email him and tell him you're going to get someone to come collect it.After you get his address rock on up with a bat and a wheelbrace,sure to get some attention :)...that or give his address to the police or soemthing...I dunno.

:angry: scum of the earth. Maybe you could get in contact with trademe and tell them that you think hes ripped you off. They may be able to help you because im sure they wont want to have dodgy traders on their site.

But being threatened with a wheelbrace may have a more immediate and effective outcome :D

I just did a mis search on trademe and found that benjamin3's account "This member has been disabled. Feedback on this member is not available."

na i think you have the wrong guy, its 13 not 3, and he has like 200 feedback at 95% good, i cant understand.. will keep trying emiling him, ive never had such a problem before

oh and i dont know his address or ph number.. my fault really..

Ohhh keep ringing him...threats with a bat always work lol

Good luck bro...f**ken maggots aye

i did it outside of trademe so dont have much ground to stand on

Id say you had nothing to stand on. Unfortunately even if you had done it through TradeMe you still wouldnt have anything to go on because they take no part in disputes whatsoever.

Dont be fooled by all the rubbish about a bid being legally binding (of course it is - legally binding that is) but if the seller does a runner they will just tell you to go to the small claims court.

Looks like your monies gone my friend.

Money may be gone...but PRIDE can still be salvaged..baseball bat baby

give it a go buy keep in mind i just got

"true,,,that cell number has gone the sim got taken out me phone rrrrrrhhhhh anyways how much you want to spend on the sub 9:28 pm, Thu 12 Oct"

give it a go buy keep in mind i just got

"true,,,that cell number has gone the sim got taken out me phone rrrrrrhhhhh anyways how much you want to spend on the sub 9:28 pm, Thu 12 Oct"

What does that mean?