Sign in to follow this  
E30-323ti

17x9" Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2 Wheels

Hi All,

Been a while since we've done a group buy so here we go.

I have been able to get a great price on some Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2 wheels the following fitment ONLY:

17x9"

et23

5x120

72.6mm Centre Bore

Posted Image

These are made by RIMSTOCK in the UK, as you will see they have a good reputation and supply to many well known car manufacturers.

The particular wheel mentioned above comes from the Team Dynamics Competition range as shown HERE

The PRO RACE 1.2 17x9" wheel was designed and is used extensively in the BTCC & ETCC.

The normal price for these is over $600ea, I have been able to get this down to $400ea (including insurance, shipping & tax).

Which isn't much more than the heavy bling wheels available locally, but not "trademe" cheap as we are all becoming use to.

To secure this price we need to purchase +16 wheels, I have upto 10 of these already spoken for.

So I hear you all asking what do they fit???

They will fit:

E24

E28

E30 M3

E32

E34

E38

E46 M3 (would need to test fit the front)

Or any other 5x120 BMW with enough mods (eg. widebody E36's etc...)

I will post a copy of the wheel profile tonight for those who have big brake clearance issues, but fyi they have acres of space!!

For anyone local, I have a 17x9" et22 fitted with a 240/625 dunlop slick they are welcome to test fit for clearance purposes etc...

Any Q's post 'em up.

Regards

Glenn

look really good. weights?

got any to fit the normal e30?

look really good. weights?

got any to fit the normal e30?

It's in an email at home, but 18lb's rings a bell, pretty light for a 17x9" wheel.

Not unless you want 16 or more of 1 type/size/fitment.

What costs am I looking at to change my hub? Or get a 4 -> 5 stub ? [stndrd e30]

hey glenn, i may be very keen but need to check fitment on the front of the e28 - i was thinking it may be too wide. I live in churton park but am unfortunately not avaliable (car not running) till early november - when do you need to know by?

hey glenn, i may be very keen but need to check fitment on the front of the e28 - i was thinking it may be too wide. I live in churton park but am unfortunately not avaliable (car not running) till early november - when do you need to know by?

Hi Udit,

I have a test wheel you can try, just PM me your details and I'll arrange a time to pop up to see you with it.

Time frame: I'd like to get the order filled in the next 2 weeks to get them here before X-mas, this would also be advantageous for those running in the BMW series as they will have them for the next meeting for sure & possibly testing??

Glenn

Sign in to follow this