Sign in to follow this  
Silver Fox

Waiuku flying 50

On Saturday the 25th of November there is an event being held at Pukekohe organised by Lotus NZ, open to pre 91 European cars. This is a Regulatory Trial, which if I have my facts right means you nominate a lap time, and then have to try to meet it consistantly. At Puke I believe the minimum time you can nominate is 1.20. The cost is $60 and you get 3 sessions for this I have been told, hopefully of 8 or 10 laps at a time. You get paired up with another car with a similar time, and are let go at 5 or 10 sec intervals. It was going to be held in Waiuku, but now it's at Puke they have decided to open up the classes of pre 1975 to pre 1991 European Cars for the Pukekohe track day provided additional entries are received by October 31st, when entries will close and supplementary regulations will be mailed out. (Current Registration, WOF and minimum Clubsport license required) More details are on the Lotus website at http://www.lotuscars.net.nz/newsite/index.php?view=news. This may be a cheap way to get some seat time for anybody who wants to get out there.

looks good!

just need to make up a lap time now :D

Edit: Read the article Graham

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

Guest Andrew

average - it's about looking pretty, my car is orange ffs with bubbles in the vinyl. There are no placings for going fast.