Sign in to follow this  
hotwire

BIG Brother TradeMe Again!!

Just been pinged for a listing " E30 parts -dismantling" because it wasn't an auction but merely showing pics & welcoming Qs for parts required. This listing was amongst about 35 other listings of mine for separate parts. No contact details were included in the listing & an offer of listing an enquired about part was always made by myself which is surely not bypassing TM. - Not much anyway.

Surely just another case of these guys using bully tactics & putting the screws in further.

Anyone else having these issues?

Grant

Yep. I had a couple of auctions pulled a few weeks ago for Arsenal shirts, they said I was violating copyright.

The interesting thing was that there are dozens of shirts on there that are the rudest fakes youve ever seen in your life and people are passing them off as genuine !

I could find no way at all of contacting them to complain and just put them back up on a three day auction and sold the lot of them ;)

yea me too up to about 10 warnings

Just been pinged for a listing " E30 parts -dismantling" because it wasn't an auction but merely showing pics & welcoming Qs for parts required. This listing was amongst about 35 other listings of mine for separate parts. No contact details were included in the listing & an offer of listing an enquired about part was always made by myself which is surely not bypassing TM. - Not much anyway.

Surely just another case of these guys using bully tactics & putting the screws in further.

Anyone else having these issues?

Grant

Yea my brother had the same problem exact to yours, just for selling of the remnants of a parts car AW11 MR2. Typical Australian management style business unfriendliness- make money, not friends.

Yeah man I've had the same trouble.

They are obiviously trying to make back that 700 mill. f**kin bullshit aye

Every week I get a complaint from TM admin on one of my few accounts. Just wave it off and if you were in the right, keep doing it heh. I have also found it really hard to get ahold of anyone freely, but if you look around in the help section you can get some e-mail boxes that give you a RL person's address. I lost y one though :/