Sign in to follow this  
gryder

BMW 318 1985, Suspension damage, could wreck for parts or sell as whol

BMW 318 1985

I crashed the car into a kurb going moderate speeds. Cracked the front arm and bent everything around it. One flat tyre two tyres with not much tread and one good one. Engine is all good hasn't failed on me yet. Transmission looks like it might be going out but i dont really know for sure. Just post a question about the part you want or the offer for the whole car.

Thanks

BMW 318 1985

I crashed the car into a kurb going moderate speeds. Cracked the front arm and bent everything around it. One flat tyre two tyres with not much tread and one good one. Engine is all good hasn't failed on me yet. Transmission looks like it might be going out but i dont really know for sure. Just post a question about the part you want or the offer for the whole car.

Thanks

have you got any pics . and price . where are you

Hey

Thanks for the reply, I live in Taupo. I could take pics if u want? what part of the car do you want the pics of. Also i do not have a price on it just offer me something. The exterior isnt that flash, also interior isnt the best either. Guess youd just want the parts anyway.

Need the rear rubber bumper trim if its pretty mint?

Yeah it looks pretty mint how much? where you from?

Chch mate, but does need to be in good nick. Dont want to have scraches or any thin like that.?

cheers. PM if needed :)