Sign in to follow this  
MADBMA

auckland - wellington

anyone on there way from or heading to auckland in a few days that could pick up a 17inch rim and tyre? and bring it back to wellington?, apparently through pace couriours will cost 63 to send, any cheaper alternatives?

Cheers,

I would also like to get some WRX seats from Welly to aucks... be good for one hit. I'll pay some if cheaper than courier.

am driving down next weekend, taking a mates wagon with 4 people in it so whatever it is will have to fit neatly into the boot along with the beers you give us.

027 544 8699

I'm driving my new car back from Auckland on Sunday(rides forum soon!)- could do it for you, PM me or 0273395407

Will

Edited by ThreeOneEight

am driving down next weekend, taking a mates wagon with 4 people in it so whatever it is will have to fit neatly into the boot along with the beers you give us.

027 544 8699

cheers, its only a 17inch tyre and mag so it wouldve fit, ill see how ThreeOneEight gets on see if that can be organised to suit :)

I'm driving my new car back from Auckland on Sunday(rides forum soon!)- could do it for you, PM me or 0273395407

Will

PM'd