Sign in to follow this  
basildogz

bmw steroe typez?

I have a little story to share with you, the other night , as i am a young male, i was meeting my mates for a few games of computer internet cafe battlefield to be exact. <_<

I arrived at the location and my friend yelled out to me, i also noticed an old man standing on the corner of the block not too far from the net cafe (approximately 10 metres away). i Slowed my car , u turned it , and made my car slow beside my mates, my mates pointed out a carparking across the road, so i zoom off in 1st gear 10 metres into a 2 road intersection and u turned (12.30am just after mid night) and the old man started to get angry and chase me, just i did not realised until i did the u turn and parallel park my bmw. my mates said the old man was very angry and was taking down my plate number.

so i suppose... first of all... he was a hater of bmw's , or he did not like young men driving bmws or something else,

in my friends point of view they say that the old man was chasing at one point as i passed him on the corner to u turn on the dead night no cars no people just him on corner, WOW , i suppose the only thing the police could get me for is unnecessary acceleration. Coz i did accelerate to 30kms in 1st gear until the intersection (10 metres to 30kms) not bad not bad.....

So the old man was chasing me after i went past him to u turn of which he ran on road and chased until u turned and parked which he went back on the path way again .

The only thing the police could do is.. well send a complaint letter to the register plate owner of the car obviously. but..... i find this man to be a bit senile. My car is not modified, i did not look at that man at all, he was clearly not in any danger until he ran quickly towards my car as i was near passing.

The old man had white hair, looks like a grandpa look, european. So so strange, ... i

To this day i can not get this strange incident out of my head.

So would anyone like to comment on this situation ???? comments blah blah blah

Are bmw drivers getting a typical steroe type???

Firstly a few things I've noticed

1. Hamiltonians hate BMW drivers.

2. Doesnt matter how old and crusty your BMW is, people seem to be under the assumption your rich and spoilt and a snob despite the fact you worked hard to pay for the car and dont take handouts from mummy and daddy.

3. People dont realise you can buy a nice BMW for less than you can buy an average ford / holden these days.

For starters, if an old man is out in the middle of town or wherever at that hour he must have a problem himself so I don't see the issue. No way the police can fine you as they have no proof, not to mention, nothing illegal. The old kook prob. has some disorder. I would shrug it off.

It's old people. I was in Pakuranga yesterday, standing about 15 feet from a ped xing, looking for a particular shop. Completely unnoticed by me, some old coot stops at the xing. I walk off and he toots the horn at me and gives me the fingers for not crossing. Random.

2. Doesnt matter how old and crusty your BMW is, people seem to be under the assumption your rich and spoilt and a snob despite the fact you worked hard to pay for the car and dont take handouts from mummy and daddy.

3. People dont realise you can buy a nice BMW for less than you can buy an average ford / holden these days.

My parents bought my first bmw and are about to buy me the next one because I have problems trying to save, what are you trying to say Andy?!

But yeah you people like that everywhere, was driving my mates '98 bmw back from st lukes and some guy just walks out onto the road to cross and so I slam on breaks and hold my hand on the horn for a good 10 seconds just so he knows, all I got him yelling all sorts of stuff at me like it was my fault, just got to learn to laugh and drive away. I dont think its so much aimed entirely at young people in bmws but it does add fuel to the fire

My parents bought my first bmw and are about to buy me the next one because I have problems trying to save, what are you trying to say Andy?!

Obviously, Ryan, your parents don't like you very much, as the car had tri-spokes and was not a SAAB.

Yea sorry bro, i kinda did take a handout from mummy and daddy :mellow:

Obviously, Ryan, your parents don't like you very much, as the car had tri-spokes and was not a SAAB.

Will, Tri-spokes are no longer just an accessorie, they are a lifestyle. Your parents well and truly dont like you because you live in Lower Hutt and had to buy your own swedish mistake.

LOL ive taken hand outs as well from dadyo.. he paid 1/2 for my car ( but that was for graduation prezzy) so dunno if that counts

old floks eh...who needs em

my car has a sony stereo

just installed my new sony headdecK:D

well i was at mairangi bay this afternoon near the stoplight infront of parallel imports. this guy with his m8's in a beat up e30 ( rusts on panels, cut springs on chrome hub caps with spinnersetc) rolled up beside me and dad in our odyssey. and the dick f**k yelled out "your poor shits buy a better car!!".. i was like wtf !! before i could reply he gunned it at green and was puffing black smoke HAHA but coudlt even get far ahead in our odyssey LOL..

its just those kind of BMW owners that bring out the stereo typing in people..

Edited by Docile

Guest Andrew

I'm pretty sure i look pretty damn poor in Ruby.

And i love it.

On a side note - why is no one scum anymore? I can't take the turbo out to pwn people if no one will race me.

Andrew... ill take you out and find you some turbo skateboards to race :D would be so much fun pawning some boy racers in a stock looking E30 bahaha

Yo, check it out...

While back, was rollin in my '84, and stopped at tha lights a bit ahead of the white line. An old cracker grandma crossed the road, but my front bumper was slighty in her way...so the biatch kicks my ride as hard as she can and carries on crossing the street!!!

Was da funniest sh*t ever,... so I decided not to pop a cap in her saggy ass...

realise, Hamilton hates you.

looks like 3/4 of people on here younger than 30 got hand outs from mummy and daddy / rich uncle to buy the bimmer they have.

pwned.

steroe typez will stand

my dad offered to pay atleast half, I declined however stupid at the time, glad I did as I look after it more.

Yo, check it out...

While back, was rollin in my '84, and stopped at tha lights a bit ahead of the white line. An old cracker grandma crossed the road, but my front bumper was slighty in her way...so the biatch kicks my ride as hard as she can and carries on crossing the street!!!

Was da funniest sh*t ever,... so I decided not to pop a cap in her saggy ass...

hahah !!!..

and yeah people who buy stuff from their own sweat and effort tend to cherish the item they have bought..

Dad paid half for my e30. I paid for every thing else...

My mates dad has paid for his last three cars and just got him the same kind as me, his was way tidier than mine when he got it now its a mess, never been washed, bald tires...

Don't know if you can tell the difference in this pic but here is his car and mine.

post-825-1163482789_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mikal

im sure your one is the front? all clean and polished.. hehe

Paid for both myself and worked my ass off for them both ..

Im out _every_ weekend cleaning both the 330i and the m325i .. keeping them in top order.

Paid for both myself and worked my ass off for them both ..

Im out _every_ weekend cleaning both the 330i and the m325i .. keeping them in top order.

Haha, I'm out almost every night cleaning my car! I don't know WHERE all the dust comes from.