Sign in to follow this  
Gus

Manfield Driver Training

taken straight from the link gus posted...

"Get hard! stick a rams head on ur skyline!!!"

some interesting new friends your making there gus....

:P

girlspeed and now this...im all over the show......didnt read the whole thread.... <_<

How about this quote from that thread...

Honda (n) hon-duh: Coming from the Swahili word Hoonduh, which means "When I grow a real penis, I'll get a real car" ^_^

I like Honda's.

Some people are idiots, why is a Skyline any better or worse than a Honda? Is the point of their site to bag every other make of car......

Cheers

Honda (n) hon-duh: Coming from the Swahili word Hoonduh, which means "When I grow a real penis, I'll get a real car" ^_^

yea its pretty funny, dont get me wrong i like hondas, and who wouldnt want a blatt in a type R anything, but it is still funny to read crap like that.

there was even some moron trying to tell andrew that e30 are sh*t handlers compared to skylines.

i like sky lines too (...GTR... drool...) but the rear wheelers are truely scary propositions in the wet...

p.s. get hard!! stick a rams head on ur skyline!!!

...classic...

:P

Yeah my Silvia was crazy fun to drive.

Its the turbo with the RWD in the wet that unhinges a lot of people.

but the rear wheelers are truely scary propositions in the wet...

I know of two $40k Silvias written off by colleagues of mine (hey I did $25k of damage to my one!)

hmmmm....i have enough probs in the dry with 170 NA hp...let alone 250 or so in the wet in a s15 200sx.....nasty.....

i think of going out and having alook. but thats about all. my car is too good to go round with skylines. i would rather race a e46 M3 than any skyline. even though i would get shat on. but i think it would be a better safe bet that i would spin out better!!!! and do a better job on the lawns.

Honda (n) hon-duh: Coming from the Swahili word Hoonduh, which means "When I grow a real penis, I'll get a real car"  ^_^

I like Honda's.
Me too, however...

post-2-1079688123.jpg

i would rather race a e46 M3 than any skyline.

Yeah me too. My 10 year plan is to own a new M3.

Though I've tested the last model of the Skyline GT-T (about 80% of the performance of the GTR) and it was a very easy car to drive fast. Foot down on the Motorway onramp... look down at the speedo & its already showing 140. I liked the HICAS 4WS as well, my old Celica GT-R had that too.

Guest Andrew

i think of going out and having alook. but thats about all. my car is too good to go round with skylines. i would rather race a e46 M3 than any skyline. even though i would get shat on. but i think it would be a better safe bet that i would spin out better!!!! and do a better job on the lawns.

car too good to go round with skylines?.. I wish I had a GTS-T..you can pretty much get them to 200kW with not very major mods

car too good to go round with skylines?.. I wish I had a GTS-T..you can pretty much get them to 200kW with not very major mods

I looked at that as an option when I was shopping for cars, out of all the cars on the list the Skyline was the only one they wouldnt insure (unless it had GPS car security) and even then it was a "we *might* consider it". Damn nice car tho, but geared for a different market I would imagine. I dont think I could get much better than a bimmer on a long distance trip

GTS-T..you can pretty much get them to 200kW with not very major mods

The GT-T is already 205kW in stock form, like the GT-R. However I hear if you re-chip the GTR & remove the rev-limiters there is easily 350kW to be obtained without major changes to the block, injectors, turbos, airflow etc.

The GT-T is already 205kW in stock form, like the GT-R. However I hear if you re-chip the GTR & remove the rev-limiters there is easily 350kW to be obtained without major changes to the block, injectors, turbos, airflow etc.

I think he was meaning R32 or R33, they are at 160 or 170 kw stock anyway.

yeah the R32 GTS-t....with the same RB20DET I-6 engine as the baby godzilla, the GTS-4.....i like em...nice cars.....love the ability of turbo cars to make lots of power cheap (relatively)

I agree, ripe for modification.

The R34 GTR will be an icon for some time though, have you seen what they've done to the Skyline recently??

Yeah the bastards have stuck a bent 6 in it and lost the round tail lights.

Two of the most legendary features of the Skyline gone.

Quoting power at the wheels & comparing with another car's power at the flywheel gets confusing.

What output does the R32 GTS-T make at the fly?

NZ Autocar said around 160kw

GT3 says around 220hp :D