Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ari Gold

Who is watching this auction

Hah my old wheels ----- always did regret selling them until I got brakes that dont fit under them! I sold them for $650 a few years back if you want a price indicator

:D sure am, need to get rid of these 14's.. main reason for that comment was I just get angry when I bid on an auction and its pulled at some random time because someones made an offer outside of trademe which subsequently would have been outbid if it was left on trademe.

Have missed out on 2 perfect E30 series cars which one went for $400 less than what I was prepared to pay all because the owner was offered 'cash' to pull the auciton before finishing despite it having reached the reserve.. lol offering cash doesnt make things any easier.. people just assume.. I'll give you $100 cash now, how is that going to be any different from giving them say $100 deposited into there bank accoutn a couple of days later.. doesnt change a hell of alot.

Edited by E30stz

I agree with what your saying, Ive lost auctions too. I have contacted the guy and asked for more photos cause I want to see what the rest of the wheels (and more importantly the locking covers) look like.

Dont know you needed to tell him how rare they are though :P

So are we going to have any sort of agreement about 'genuine' bidding ?

I know there are going to be lots of people interested in these and I will be taking knee caps off anyone who tries to bid it up unnecessarily

Every man for himself... Or else some other n00b fool will whip them from underneath you all.

I dont disagree Tane. Im not saying we should agree on who is going to bid, I just dont want some muppet to bid it up with no intention of buying them.

Weve all seen were that can lead.

I have a limit like everyone does Im sure. I know what they cost to get shipped from the UK so I wont be going much over that.

Edited by martyyn

haha the man with the biggest wallet wins lol

Hey, not sure to be honest what model BMW these were from, they are actually off an alfa I have, I redrilled the hubs so that they could fit. They are 4x100 wheels.

^^^^ he should have just bought a bimmer^^^^

Abd by the looks of the inside of that centre cap they are E28 fitment/offset? Is that why it says E28 up in there?

Edited by sakdbma

Nice! i would hit these, much better than the reps. Lighter as well :) still like your rs nz320i

Aussie $600 bid,

head

hit

mine against a brick wall or his if he was close enough.

somebody out bid him! The less rare BMW E30 parts that leave our shores the better!!!

Martynn, I'm surprised you didn't buy those 17x8.5 & 9.5 ones last week, they were a steal.

I would have bought them if my calipers weren't so big :(

Martynn, I'm surprised you didn't buy those 17x8.5 & 9.5 ones last week, they were a steal.

I would have bought them if my calipers weren't so big :(

You mean the e39 ones ?

I was certainly watching but they were an e39 fitment which wouldve meant hub rings if Id put them on anything else.

Not much of a problem you might say, but I wouldnt have got them on an e30 without doing the whole 5-stud conversion thing which is just way too much money.

I dont think they wouldve looked right on an e39 either, they were the 'original' style which to me has to be on an e34/e32

Call me picky ;)

So, who's still watching? Too high yet, hate to see them go to Aussie.

Guest Spargo

They're worth whatever that retard wants to pay for them. Hahaha.

Shipping will be at least 300 also.

cheers spargo, but i do not see why i am a retard for wanting to buy some new wheels?

shipping will be well under $300, and yes everything is worth what people are willing to pay in a market economy.