Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

got reversed into...

gutted. i put this in my ride thread but no-one replied, i need the number for precision autowerke. I want to nominate them as the repairers as the guy who hit me was driving a company vehicle and most of the repair costs... (first 2500) are coming from his pocket. I want him to pay big time so that he can actually realise driving like a cock has consequences.

Cheers

Chris

Are they the people in Glenfield?If so I think I know where they are I'll drive past there when I go out today?

Chur

Man am I good or what.

Went to get the bread ohh yeh in 10 minutes haha

Here ya go

224 Archers Road

glenfield

ph:443 2431

Chur

gutted. i put this in my ride thread but no-one replied, i need the number for precision autowerke. I want to nominate them as the repairers as the guy who hit me was driving a company vehicle and most of the repair costs... (first 2500) are coming from his pocket. I want him to pay big time so that he can actually realise driving like a cock has consequences.

Cheers

Chris

hey chris,

Give Brett a phone on 0275 630 363 (the owner) Tell him Josh with the silver e46 sent you and said that he said you will look after you.

If you cant get hold of Brett, Give Paul a phone 0274 928 035 and say the same thing .... also ask him how the e39 is coming along :) and tell him to get his ass on a run of ours :D

okay cheers guys, will do that josh, rang them today and im going in on monday to let them look at the car. Its still drivable but i have to pick my time so i dont get caught in traffic, radiator has a bit of damage, towbar went straight through the kidney grille. gutted, at least they reckon it;; only take em about 4 days depending on if they need to order sh*t frm germany. so thats good, im used to having it take like 2 months lol, god damn Hawaii 5-0 :blink: i just hope precision are good at colour matching <_<

okay cheers guys, will do that josh, rang them today and im going in on monday to let them look at the car. Its still drivable but i have to pick my time so i dont get caught in traffic, radiator has a bit of damage, towbar went straight through the kidney grille. gutted, at least they reckon it;; only take em about 4 days depending on if they need to order sh*t frm germany. so thats good, im used to having it take like 2 months lol, god damn Hawaii 5-0 :blink: i just hope precision are good at colour matching <_<

Hey Chris,

Sorry to hear about this. Hope you'll get her back to original condition in no time!

haha like 5 people have said that to me!! im beginning to believe it is!!! it just sucks cos none of the accidents have been my fault, just goes to show how many noobs really are out there, maybe its just a holden vs BMW thing seeing as i always seem to be getting hit by em!

maybe its just a holden vs BMW thing

LOL!

Well, most non-Holden peeps say that Holdens aren't real cars, so maybe they're taking their inferiority complex out on you??

Precision AutoWerk, be very careful! I took my e28 there a number of years ago when it was known as Bryce Sommerville and was very rather dissapointed with their attitude and workmanship. It appears that they did an excellent job of the panelwork, however the standard of their paintwork was amonst the worst that I had ever seen: runs in some areas and exposed primer in others due to insufficient paint. Eventually it got sorted out several weeks later when the staff from Jerry Claytons volunteered to help resolve the matter as they believed the paintwork was not of an acceptable standard. All the while the staff at Precision AutoWerk were only concerned about their profit (the condescending "we need to run a business" lecture by their manager) even though some of their craftsmanship was shocking. In the the end they did a reasonable job (many thanks to the staff at Jerry Claytons), now though it is apparent that some of the paint did not adhere very well as it is lifting away (there is no corrosion). Regarding the fact that they completely forgot to paint one side of a panel, they then stated that it is their policy only to paint panels which are externally visible, and leave all others bare with some wax applied as paint was expensive. In my experience this does nothing to protect against corrosion long term, they were just being stingy. I have seen some other work they have done which was good, but I would not take my car there again.

Rod

Getting the car back on friday/saturday, from what ive seen there all of the cars seem to be being repaired etc to a very high standard. They obviously take cleanliness and customer service as priority. I have been served really well (Maybe because i was sent by josh) But they have been most helpful in repairing my car, only time will tell though as to weather it is a good job :D

Precision AutoWerk, be very careful! I took my e28 there a number of years ago when it was known as Bryce Sommerville and was very rather dissapointed with their attitude and workmanship.

Sad to hear, Ive had had several jobs in there (Precision AutoWerk) including my brothers VR4 and never had a problem. The 330i's work is nothing short of amazing the way it turned out. The m325 and m3 body panel conversion / paint is next .. I would only trust Precision to do this custom work as other panel shops have been nothing but a pain in the ass and unprofessional to deal with.