Sign in to follow this  
Miller

A pair of 3 series wheels

Hi

I after just 2 wheels that will fit a e36. Standard wheels or any that are the right stud pattern and offset to fit. Must have semi decent tyres (tread).

Cheap as possible.

Just want them for fun. lol.

Thanks

I'll have a set of 16"s up for sale within a month. Tyres are pretty shot though. And they're the m-sport option wheels so I dunno what sorta price they'd be worth. I'll take some photo's when my car's back.

Same as these..

http://images.trademe.co.nz/photoserver/85/30661985_full.jpg

wheels for fun ae? haha dont get caried away with all the fun tho or you will end up like I did... hahaha

... bent the whole left rear end suspension after i slid into the kerb.... goin sideways at 60K and the tyre poped.. :P

would have cost quite a lot to fix but I had a complete spare rear end so I swaped it out for that..

None the less I have plenty of "fun" wheels left here.

4x steel rims with 2 tyres

4x IS rims one broken rim

3x 16" 5 spoke rims with tyres

I will be puting them on trade me soon but et me know if u keen.

lol, don't even start trying drifting lol it's addictive i've done it a few times in my car on wet days lol and once u've done it u wanna do it over and over again , spun right round once cos i got carried away trying to get some mean angles lol. Lucky i chose a wide street otherwise i would've killed my 18's lol...

i have some alloys and steel rims with tyres .

call ah 021433600 . $40 each for steelie's and $80 each for alloy's

HAHA yeah drifting is hard out aditive

"Once you pop .. ypu cant stop"

I too got greedy plenty of times and spun out. its ok wen you got plenty of space .. but if you dont..... hahah. By the end of my drifting career (hahaha) i was geting sum mean angles tho and sum mean speeds (and in a 1.9L automatic!!) .. but now Im just too scred to. I learnt my leson.

I sugest if you wana drft then you get a cheap P.O.S japa and wreck that.. because anyone starting out is bound to wreck something

lol, im too chicken to try and get mean speeds lol the faster u go the bigger the mess :P

i just pop out the rear end pulling into wide streets :) couldn't believe i could even get the rears spinning on a 1.8 auto with 225's

on the back lol useless Nangkang tyres :(