Sign in to follow this  
drifty325i

P/F e30 sunroof winder

as the title says :angry: after one for my p/f e30 cheers

I hear these are kind of hard to come by, and wreckers make you buy the whole mechanism thing, but I could be wrong.

I have one you can buy, $6000 comes with free car. P/F 320 with 2.5 motor and close ratio box, Bilsteins Jamax super low and 17" wheels.

Failling that, the dealers do them for about $120.

I think I have one around... Will check this weekend and get back to you by Sunday night.

Sweet ill see how much Surge can do his for just in case Brent :) is the small black wheel thingy still on the end of it?

yes has knob

Knob thats the word i was looking for. So the arm stays up? ie, not sagging down out of the holder

Knob thats the word i was looking for. So the arm stays up? ie, not sagging down out of the holder

mine also sags down out of the holder, i thought maybe i could adjest the spring or something has anybody does this before?

mine also sags down out of the holder, i thought maybe i could adjest the spring or something has anybody does this before?

They sag because the mechanism is cracked in the pivot arrangement & ready to break - common problem.