Sign in to follow this  
oldskool

Real Deal M5

Hey Guys,

Thinking of selling my e34 M5, 1990 3.6 5spd. Ex uk import, has big miles on it but had all the right money spent, needs new air con compressor, had new chain and tensioner approx 60'k mls ago, new water pump and fan approx 2000 mls ago, just had service and wof last month. I've done this car too little justice and it spends too much time idle, if anyone is keen pm me and I'll give you more info, post pics in next day or so.

Cheers Grant

Edited by oldskool

what colour what colour interior what kinda wheels,and if i may be so bols what sorta $$$$

Hey Guys,

Interior is partial leather and motorsport interior, in grey, has central divide in rear, full elecric sport seats in front. Exterior colour is sebringgrau with darker lower as per m5 colour shcemes, basically a bronzed grey with dark grey lower skirt. Wheels, genuine 17" 5 spoke throwing stars, the best looking wheels for them in my humble opinion.

As far as $$, what would you pay for a legend ?? No, really, open to realistic offers, so do your sums and fire me an offer.

Cheers

Edited by oldskool

Hey Guys,

Interior is partial leather and motorsport interior, in grey, has central divide in rear, full elecric sport seats in front. Exterior colour is sebringgrau with darker lower as per m5 colour shcemes, basically a bronzed grey with dark grey lower skirt. Wheels, genuine 17" 5 spoke throwing stars, the best looking wheels for them in my humble opinion.

As far as $$, what would you pay for a legend ?? No, really, open to realistic offers, so do your sums and fire me an offer.

Cheers

come one, stop teasing.... any piccys ?

seriously, how many k's on the thing, any rust ? what what $$$ are you after ?

come one, stop teasing.... any piccys ?

seriously, how many k's on the thing, any rust ? what what $$$ are you after ?

Hey Guys,

Sorry, away so no pic's just yet, think I'm gonna keep it, told by my GF "NOT TO SELL IT !!" and no you can't clone her.

Will post pics in my rides when I get back to town, will post a few of my other rides at the same time, bit of an e23 fan so brace yourselves for something other than three series pics, and no I'm not looking for a fight over E30 & E36's have a 86 325i m, and its a magic little motor, cant help thinking it would be prime for a 3.5 conversion though.

Sorry for the change of heart, but can't bring myself to say goodbye !!

Cheers

Andrew a short while ago...

No longer for sale. Can't bring myself to sell it.

Grant today...

Sorry for the change of heart, but can't bring myself to say goodbye !!

You and Andrew have the same genes...??????

e34 M5, 1990 3.6 5spd.

At the risk of sounding like a teenager, the motor in one of those is good for 1000hp boosted. But yeah, keep it stock and in mint order.

Ha ha, yup saw Andrew suffering from the same sickness as me, could be possible, my sister allways told me I was adopted, so you just never know.

Yeah, its pretty scary how much grunt these things can handle, couple of brothers in Sweeden have dropped a heavily modded one into an e30, 800+ hp at the wheels and its still running the standard m5 box, tempting, but think I would need a lotto win to justify the spend, and an egg timer to know when to fill up again !!

couple of brothers in Sweeden have dropped a heavily modded one into an e30, 800+ hp at the wheels and its still running the standard m5 box, tempting.

The Kilander car is indeed a beast (see attached)

There is another e30 running around Sweden with an s50b30 in it.Its called the Limmet car, its doing about 814bhp. Its what we hope to do on our project. we shall see...

post-373-1166092690_thumb.jpg

post-373-1166092701_thumb.jpg

sounding like a teenager, the motor in one of those is good for 1000hp boosted.

Badass brother, fully do it!

Haha yeah right.