Sign in to follow this  
drifty325i

Chch Bimmersport meet pics

Was good to meet up with some fellow bimmersport members, and see the cars in person to.

shame the weather was bloody crap and some dodgy farmers stopping us from having some fun :angry: however it was great fun and will hopefully be better next time, with some more chicks lol and better photo weather.

Pretty much all e30s except a brave e36 (mellowings).

i honestly dont think ive ever seen an e30 so side ways before !(including mine) there were some very interesting setups there and im sure we all got something from it.good to see some different ideas.

Most of us got our cars all clean and tidy this morning, and as soon as i left home it started pissing down and the car got dirty :wacko: lol.

Would of taken alot more and better photos but all the cars got to dirty and i almost got stuck in some deep mud.

And when i went to leave i found that somehow while plowing thru the mud some fence wire had wraped around my steering coupler. we managed to get it off and i got home in the end lol.

One of our bimmersort members had a huge crash on the way home it was such a shame!

post-204-1165638061_thumb.jpg

post-204-1165638089_thumb.jpg

post-204-1165638111_thumb.jpg

post-204-1165638138_thumb.jpg

post-204-1165638157_thumb.jpg

post-204-1165638186_thumb.jpg

post-204-1165638218_thumb.jpg

post-204-1165638248_thumb.jpg

post-204-1165638284_thumb.jpg

post-204-1165638307_thumb.jpg

post-204-1165638336_thumb.jpg

post-204-1165638366_thumb.jpg

post-204-1165638406_thumb.jpg

post-204-1165638433_thumb.jpg

post-204-1165638465_thumb.jpg

post-204-1165638491_thumb.jpg

post-204-1165638522_thumb.jpg

post-204-1165638543_thumb.jpg

post-204-1165638568_thumb.jpg

post-204-1165638586_thumb.jpg

post-204-1165638617_thumb.jpg

Edited by drifty325i

Damn, I just put my photos in under the Chch meetings.

Drifty325i, just after you pulled off after following me I spotted 4 of our members pulled over by a unmarked car.

Might have been a good thing (for you and me) you got the wire stuck under your car!!

Edited by speedyg

Was a good meet other than the weather and being left behind for 50ks :angry:

What was the story with the cop on the way home?

Ive got plenty of pics but theyre all very similar to the ones above, only one abit different is

Posted Image

Damn, I just put my photos in under the Chch meetings.

Drifty325i, just after you pulled of after following me I spotted 4 of our members pulled over by a unmarked car.

Might have been a good thing (for you and me) you got the wire stuck under your car!!

Haha fools luck aye

Chris you car is cool, sooooo low

Was a good meet other than the weather and being left behind for 50ks :angry:

What was the story with the cop on the way home?

He all got plates and said that he had received 8 phone calls about our driving and gave us all "a waring" and not to cause "trouble" around there again

Here's my pics, got a few more that I'll post up later.

Enjoy

post-362-1165641142_thumb.jpg

post-362-1165641178_thumb.jpg

post-362-1165641254_thumb.jpg

post-362-1165641381_thumb.jpg

post-362-1165641487_thumb.jpg

Quick vid of some of the boys

Edited by drifty325i

no doubt the club is soon to be changed to www.E30sport.co.nz

lol

Hey Guys,

Looks like you had a great time, sorry I missed it, was late getting in from Blenheim, keen to catch up with you guys though, are you ken to do a pre-xmas run ?? Or was this it ??

Cheers

Grant

Is it possible to get a copy of the movies?? and was good to see everyone, still had a decent time despite the crappy weather

Hey Guys,

Looks like you had a great time, sorry I missed it, was late getting in from Blenheim, keen to catch up with you guys though, are you ken to do a pre-xmas run ?? Or was this it ??

Cheers

Grant

Im not sure if we will get one before xmas mate, im working every day from now on till xmas etc. will be keen after new years tho

btw i was joking about the crash :)

one day we need to have the NZ E30 meet ... like your sig nz320 and bullet.

Edited by E30stz

That would be so cool, thats the best pic ive got of my car! Cheers!

Was good to meet up with some fellow bimmersport members, and see the cars in person to.

shame the weather was bloody crap and some dodgy farmers stopping us from having some fun :angry: however it was great fun and will hopefully be better next time, with some more chicks lol and better photo weather.

Pretty much all e30s except a brave e36 (mellowings).

i honestly dont think ive ever seen an e30 so side ways before !(including mine) there were some very interesting setups there and im sure we all got something from it.good to see some different ideas.

Most of us got our cars all clean and tidy this morning, and as soon as i left home it started pissing down and the car got dirty :wacko: lol.

Would of taken alot more and better photos but all the cars got to dirty and i almost got stuck in some deep mud.

And when i went to leave i found that somehow while plowing thru the mud some fence wire had wraped around my steering coupler. we managed to get it off and i got home in the end lol.

One of our bimmersort members had a huge crash on the way home it was such a shame!

r u serious who crashed on the way home, everyone went right when they left the rest area, i went left and didnt see one cop

It was a joke Shane lol, did the boys not tell ya? :rolleyes:

It was a joke Shane lol, did the boys not tell ya? :rolleyes:

nah the first ive heard of it dude , but i get it now