Sign in to follow this  
kerrynzl

Unplugging the Speedo on a Z3 [Auto]

Hey Guy's. Sorry to start a war of 'ETHICS'.

I showed my lady this thread last night [we both had a good laugh]

Their is no betrayal here [she doesn't want me to clock up too many K's while shes gone]

Her car is a new xmas present! Whereas; no car has any value to me [unless it's a race-car]

BTW Boyz, there's some good race meetings during this summer !

Hey Kerry

Don't worry, funniest thread for a long time. Have chatted to Emma for a while now and pictured her as a well sorted teenager... hahahahaha.... enter the monster... hahahahaha !!!!

Made my Christmas it did..

Never mind Emma, we still love you... as long as you keep your distance..!!! :lol:

Will

Yeah I agree Will, It started out as a fun thread [for the silly season] Struck a few raw nerves etc! [mission accomplished]

Hey it's Xmas Eve [After dropping Judy at Auck' airport,drove back to Tga,been at work til now] I'm 'laxing out right now with a JD's

So everyone out there have a Merry Xmas [don't booze'n'crooze]

we have to get together for a drop or two Will [get that E36 ragtop going, & I'll unplug the Z3 speedo so we can do some cruizing together]

Em - ur right - Educational Technology

> Whereas; no car has any value to me

Way to upset ppl on a car forum.... ;)

Hey when I was younger, my car was the most important thing in my life. Since then I don't really care [i've owned a shitload of cars]

Cars don't hold any status to me,except competition cars [especially with history]

On this forum it's not the cars, but the People and Activities that are important [Face it, I see someone get excited over a purchase of a $700.00 E30 because of what they are intending to do with it]

Remember the old saying [amongst Hotrodders] "Anyone can restore a Classic, But it takes a real man to CUT one up"

They sho' do breed them wild down there in the deep south :o

Pity that salesman if Emma doesn't get her car though, maybe someone should foward this thread to him and his family to save him from a terrible fate....

Maybe c.c. the same email to Santa??? Don't want the jolly old fella getting mugged by Emma if he brings her a

Honda for Xmas !!! :lol:

Hey Kerry

Don't worry, funniest thread for a long time. Have chatted to Emma for a while now and pictured her as a well sorted teenager... hahahahaha.... enter the monster... hahahahaha !!!!

Made my Christmas it did..

Never mind Emma, we still love you... as long as you keep your distance..!!!

Will

Haha im sitting here cracking up! Well Santa didnt bring me a Honda thank god!

And the salesman... well... I just filled out my application form for the Mongrel Mob and its pending acception. Once i get down wit ma homies so to speak we can pay him a visit bwahaha kidding.

But yeah im getting onto that tommorow.. Was talking to the wife of at the Work party b4 things got a bit messy (so i know he comment is legit :)) and the car is for sale he just has to find a new car and then its mine..