Sign in to follow this  
m_power

My new bmw

So i was looking on tm today and picked up a bargin 325 e30...i could not hold myself back. I am 15 and have a e30 316 manual, e30 325 auto...lol...here are some pics, getting the bonnet,roof,boot painted soon...be a real minta, also its a s.a. model.

post-1483-1166862394_thumb.jpg

post-1483-1166862406_thumb.jpg

post-1483-1166862412_thumb.jpg

I was looking at this also, I now hate you... haha was a good buy man

lol, i saw it, fizzzed on it, bought it, lol, my dream car...once i do the maual conversion

sh*t thats a wee minta dude, well done

thanks bro, i love the seats they feel so much more tight than the orginals, but u really have to use that auto gearbox to get it going gud...

thanks bro, i love the seats they feel so much more tight than the orginals, but u really have to use that auto gearbox to get it going gud...

Sports seats mmmm yummy. Year the old m20 dont like the autos to much. not alot of grunt down low

Sports seats mmmm yummy. Year the old m20 dont like the autos to much. not alot of grunt down low

yep thats right, is there any cheap way of getting more horse power and easily?

yep thats right, is there any cheap way of getting more horse power and easily?

Manual is the best thing you can do. Or a diff change, you prob have a 3.23 ratio. A 3.63 or 3.73 will help. or a 3.91 imo.

Anything else on a standard m20 (chips,exhaust,filter) dont do bugger all

Manual is the best thing you can do. Or a diff change, you prob have a 3.23 ratio. A 3.63 or 3.73 will help. or a 3.91 imo.

Thats what i thought, its needs a manual box to bring some life to it, or a good thrashing, it waas owned by an old boy...

The original E30 sales brochure says 325i's can standard with 3.73 for auto's and a 3.91 for manual.

The original E30 sales brochure says 325i's can standard with 3.73 for auto's and a 3.91 for manual.

Well mine came with a 3.63, my mates auto had a 3.23. Late model f/l e30s have 3.91 some times

yeah, quite a few E30 diffs I would imagine would differ from factory as they're probably been round the block a few too many times and have needed reconditioning or replacement maybe, hence you get a few odd ones out.

Edited by E30stz

yeah, quite a few E30 diffs I would imagine would differ from factory as they're probably been round the block a few too many times and have needed reconditioning or replacement maybe, hence you get a few odd ones out.

Mine came factory with the 3.63, i think BMW just change them depending on the year etc.

4.27!!! to cope with no power! it now has manual and 4.10 diff though way better and oook at 100km

4.27!!! to cope with no power! it now has manual and 4.10 diff though way better and oook at 100km

And it can do a good skid ;)

And it can do a good skid ;)

lol, can you get a 325 auto to do a gud skid???

lol, can you get a 325 auto to do a gud skid???

Not really lol

Congrats mate thats a minta!

Wot school do u go 2 if u are 15 then?

Thanks, I go to green bay high school, in west auckland...green bay-titirangi area... Edited by bmw_beau

Oh right is it co-ed?

Badass so you will be 6th form now then? Have u heard of Otago Girls High School?

Oh right is it co-ed?

Badass so you will be 6th form now then? Have u heard of Otago Girls High School?

No i am 5th form...i have heard of the name.

Haha awesome we are famous :P So you are 4th form at the moment? Or 6th form next year ( a few days away remember..)

Haha awesome we are famous :P So you are 4th form at the moment? Or 6th form next year ( a few days away remember..)

yeh im 4th form going on 5th form, what bout you?