Sign in to follow this  
arcon

Choosing 18" rims for E46

18" 3 series rims  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

which would u guyz choose? I quite like both these rims and will need to chose a set for my new e46 (heh when i buy it), i had 17" Schnitzer on my old 318iS, they were ok but for me i think 18s would be ideal, i'd also like more than 5 prong.

Posted Image

Posted Image

i like reasonably understated rims... not to big and chromy if that makes sense.... any links to something better feel free to post 'em :) btw the car will probly be 2001, 4-door 320 or 325, hopefully dark colour.

yeah dish on e46 looks so cool if its silver, otherwise the bottom ones?

BBS CH's ? You wont look back if 'flat face' rims are your thing. Just a word of advice, on an e46 go 19inch if you can .. it looks sooo much better, the e46 wheel arch was designed for it.

The sizing you need isss ...

19x8.5 front and 19x 9.5 rear with a 38 to 42mm offset. you can do 18inch in the same size. Or go 8.5 wide alround for a non staggered setup.

Posted Image

Posted Image

dam thats a hot m3. those are the wheels i propose to buy for the e30 this year.... 4 stud with 25mm offset.. still have no idea what it will look like though (17 inch)

I got my quote just from bridgestone.. maybe someone will be cheaper? not sure.

dam thats a hot m3. those are the wheels i propose to buy for the e30 this year.... 4 stud with 25mm offset.. still have no idea what it will look like though (17 inch)

You will miss the 15s mate

I am ;)

Yes sir, i know you are.

Hope you have received all the info needed.

Let me know if you need anything else.