Sign in to follow this  
jrgb

BMW E46 M3 GTR V8

Personally i think that looks terrible : /.. but each to their own.

Personally i think that looks terrible : /.. but each to their own.

Alex I hope that you are pleasantly surprised when it's finished! I think the E46 GTR V8 is a great looking car, and these two will look just the same as the GTRs that raced in 2001/2002 ... wait until you see the fibreglass guards etc fitted ... very horny!

Cheers, John

B)-->

QUOTE(John B @ Feb 25 2007, 03:48 AM) 112440[/snapback]
Alex I hope that you are pleasantly surprised when it's finished! I think the E46 GTR V8 is a great looking car, and these two will look just the same as the GTRs that raced in 2001/2002 ... wait until you see the fibreglass guards etc fitted ... very horny!

Cheers, John

Hey John, i love the e46 GTR ! the comment above was for the design p1_m3 had posted, the e46 is also my favourite shape so theres nothing more i'd want in a car than a GTR, haha.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(John B @ Feb 25 2007, 03:48 AM) 112440[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Alex I hope that you are pleasantly surprised when it's finished! I think the E46 GTR V8 is a great looking car, and these two will look just the same as the GTRs that raced in 2001/2002 ... wait until you see the fibreglass guards etc fitted ... very horny!

Cheers, John

Hey John, i love the e46 GTR ! the comment above was for the design p1_m3 had posted, the e46 is also my favourite shape so theres nothing more i'd want in a car than a GTR, haha.

Sorry ... "I'm bad!" ... I misunderstood your comment! John

Hey,

I would be very keen in taking some pro shots of it if at all possible ? (all for free of corse) :)

Hey,

I would be very keen in taking some pro shots of it if at all possible ? (all for free of corse) :)

Thanks. Will definitely let you know when there is more to see.

Time for photo update I think ...

I've been trying (see my other thread re: UPLOADING IMAGES)!