Sign in to follow this  
sideways

Need: alternator, Radiator fan cover + wing mirror glass

hey,

im after the big black cover that goes over the top of the radiator fan, and also the glass for the left wing mirror, and also a good condition alternator, if anyones got these please give me a bell

1993 e36 318i 4 door sedan,

021 465051

cheers,

josh

got all of those bits , call 021433600 or 2997389 ah

got all of those bits , call 021433600 or 2997389 ah

awesome man, it was probably a dumb time to post this thread as im going away on holiday tommorow untill the 24th jan, ill ring you the day i get back and come grab those parts of you if you still have them :)

cheers and much appreciated,

Josh

awesome man, it was probably a dumb time to post this thread as im going away on holiday tommorow untill the 24th jan, ill ring you the day i get back and come grab those parts of you if you still have them :)

cheers and much appreciated,

Josh

hey man i rung you yesterday about those parts, i dont need the alternator anymore, it seems to be running fine now after dismantling it and re-fitting it last night, but im still keen on the other parts and also the back seat (cloth) for a 318i 93, ill ring you on sat to tie up a time this weekend to get that gear of you,

cheers

josh