Sign in to follow this  
cage

Angel Eye's

Guest Speedye30

Who else likes these angel eyes? I wouldn't mind some... Anyone want to make some for e30? Anyone else want some for their e30?

I think an LED system would be lots better than those bmw halogen lamp kits...

The reflective tape is a good upgrade too...

well i might give it a ago and tell you all how it goes.being i have a red car i might do them in red

Guest Speedye30

Bear in mind that red lights are illegal on the front of your car. And should a cop see them, he is obliged to pull you over...

Guest Speedye30

I expect it will cos a bit more than that. Superbright leds cost about ten bucks each. And you need about 8. Plus all the other stuff...

no i have all ready priced it you only need 2 super bright led's they are $3 each for 10 000mc led's

the blind wand is 5.50 for a 1/2 meter

and reseters are 60c each for a 220 ohm

I find it hard to believe that it's this easy, im gona give it a go in the next couple of weeks,.......... might aquire a spare set of lights first tho, bit worried about seperating the glass from the plastic, i remember cracking some in the past, B.

yea i attemted this like last year it is hard as a mother f**ker

its real hard to bend the plastic part it after u heat it up cos it never bends the way you want and the cuts are hard too but best of luck to ya lol

Guest hizza bizza

yea i attemted this like last year it is hard as a mother f**ker

its real hard to bend the plastic part it after u heat it up cos it never bends the way you want and the cuts are hard too but best of luck to ya lol

haven't looked at the link cause I'm lazy and all, so if the site says to do this just ignore my rabble.

Surely to get the plastic rod the corredt shape you just heat it up and bend it round something that has the same diameter (sp) as the outside of ya lights

Guest reckless

yeah saw those angel eyes for sale commercaily on a usa site they look cool as expensive though! :rolleyes:

You can also try going on bmtown.co.uk some nice stuff on this site, be sure to click onto customers. Should give you some nice idea's?