Sign in to follow this  
greenday-rulz21

Genuine Alpina Wheels

Was looking on Trade Me and found a set of genuine Alpina wheels and tyres, have no idea what the reserve is but seems pretty cheap, for a set of genuine Alpina's. Only comes with four though not 5. Anyone with a E39 and want new mags??

Bit of curbage aswel but easily fixed.

Trade Me - Alpina Wheels

Trademe should pull all auctions where sellers have "I reserve right to pull auction...", fags

Trademe should pull all auctions where sellers have "I reserve right to pull auction...", fags

You can complain to trademe if you think the auction breaches their rules.....which this statement clearly does.

The first time I saw a set of these I spent a good 10 minutes looking for the air valve haha.

The first time I saw a set of these I spent a good 10 minutes looking for the air valve haha.

Posted Image

Is that the air valve?

Plus, most good tyre places replace your valves when they fit new tyres - wonder if those valves cost extra as they won't be conventional that's for sure!

You can complain to trademe if you think the auction breaches their rules.....which this statement clearly does.

Just buy them ronnie, you know you want alpinas for the whole bmw fleet.