Sign in to follow this  
TronSpec

Pukekohe Bimmersport meet

I'm planning to head down on sunday to watch the racing and the girls and meet some more members.

Who wants to convoy down on sunday morning. I've also got 2 spare seats if anyone wants a ride down and back $10 gas if anyone's interested..

What time do the gates open down there?

Gates will be open early Saturday for scrutineering, around 7.30 I think, practice generally starts at 10 am, racing starts when practice finishes. Sunday racing starts 10.30, gates open 8.30 I think.

Edited by Silver Fox

Sounds like a plan, will let you know closer to the event bro.

Sweet Ants. Was gonna leave whangarei pretty early so we can arrive about 8.30 - 9am.

Anyone else keen for a trip down??

Gates will be open early Saturday for scrutineering, around 7.30 I think, practice generally starts at 10 am, racing starts when practice finishes. Sunday racing starts 10.30, gates open 8.30 I think.

Thanks Silver Fox

I have to bail. Was going down for the nats too, but something urgent has come up and had to pull the plug.

Since Graham has pussied out is there anyone else wanting to cruise down??

I'll be leaving early sunday to arrive when the gates open. Like Chris (sakbma) said in the meet thread , Will all bimmersport members be parking together? Ie. By the grandstand?