Sign in to follow this  
martyyn

Crazily priced 325 on TM

'Market Value is defined as the estimated amount for which an asset should exchange for between a willing buyer and a willing seller in an arm’s length transaction after proper marketing wherein the parties had each acted knowledgeably, prudently and without compulsion.'

I would suggest that anyone that would pay $20k for that car is an uninformed purchaser, and hense this does not define market value.

The market value is not 'what someone is willing to pay for it'

If you paid $20k for that, you are a fool.

Please dont be tempted to multiply GBP by three and think thats an equivalent price in NZ. The cost of living is vastly different between the two countries and wages are an even bigger gap.

5k was a month wages for me over there and I certainly dont earn 20k a month here !!

Ultimately as kerrynz has said, time will tell.

[edit] Forget to mention M3Cab that your prices are way over the top. You can pick up excellent 325 sport's for well under 5k these days.

Martyn i to have seen 325 sports for less than 5k but i doubt that they are excellent. I am sure that they are good but we are talking about mint original cars at premium prices. Check out www.wlnautomotive.co.uk they have a few mint cars from time to time (although minimum stock) that are rearly less than 5k.

Agreed that time will tell.

m325i if someone does pay $20k for this car it doesn't necessary mean that they are uniformed or a fool, maybe they are just willing to pay the premium for what they want regardless of MARKET VALUE.

Guest Spargo

Check out www.wlnautomotive.co.uk they have a few mint cars from time to time (although minimum stock) that are rearly less than 5k.

Yea, but WLN only deal in the creme de la creme of E30's, so its not quite a fair comparison.