Sign in to follow this  
walker

Things for 320i E36 + advise please

1. Heat shield for pod filter. Does anyone know where I could get one? Or is there a better thing I should be using for my air intake?

2. LSD for '97 320i. So far the only thing I've been able to find is a LSD centre for $600. Which apparently costs $250 for a mechanic to install. If you add freight onto that, its going to start looking around the 1k mark as far as I can see. Is there a cheaper way to go? Otherwise does anyone have an open diff I can buy? If so I will just lock one and keep the other one spare for WOF's etc. Oh and if it matters, the car is auto.

3. Angel Eyes. I've had a look on trademe and I can't see any for a four door e36 320i. Does anyone have any for sale or know where I can find one some?

4. 17" 5x120 secondhand wheels. Just something to replace the stock ones. Again trademe is not a lot of help, the few I could find for my stud pattern were new.

Since I'm a student, I don't really have a huge amount of money to spend on the car so I was hoping for a bit of advice.

Sorry about the newbie questions, this is my first BMW.

I intend to replace it with a 325 or 328 in about 12 months time, so I'm just looking for minor mods that I can have a bit of fun with.

All advice is welcome!

Cheers guys

3. Angel Eyes. I've had a look on trademe and I can't see any for a four door e36 320i. Does anyone have any for sale or know where I can find one some?

For the Angels Eyes, go to Autopassion on moorhouse ave and talk to Basil. He will sort you out

For the Angels Eyes, go to Autopassion on moorhouse ave and talk to Basil. He will sort you out

Thanks man, thats awesome.

I might sort my exhaust out through them too.

I'd prefer secondhand due to the budget, but if all else fails Autopassion sound good by the looks of their website.

Cheers