Sign in to follow this  
uhlsta

1987 BMW M3 E30

The Ravaglia is Peter's car and a beautiful car. Was converted by Sytner in the UK (I believe).

Andrew has a very valid point. E30 M3's will always be rarer than the following versions and looked after ones will be collecters items. Just as the E28 M5 is harder to find in good condition than an E34 or E39.

E: spelling

Edited by cainchapman

The Ravaglia is Peter's car and a beautiful car. Was converted by Sytner in the UK (I believe).

Not sure whether Synter did it, but he did tell me it was done by the previous owner before it came over here. Also pretty sure it was done in the UK so you are probably right. It's my favourite m3 that I've actually seen in the flesh. I'm still waiting on a promised ride in it.

Was taken down to look at it as part of this e30 project we are doing by the BMW parts guy at jerry's. It is in awesome condition. But as Doug says, he owns one that is in better condition (basically new) and he paid 50k for his. So there is no way it worth over this .. Unless money is no object. who knows, someone might just buy it for close to what they want.

Ahh, the 'Factory' RHD e30 M3 is for sale...

It wasn't built were every other e30 M3 was built so it's not factory in my book.

Now, my memory is hazy, but isn't there a possibility this car was made from a e30 325i shell? - Or was that just the original race cars?

For 84k I'll take a SE and a Winkelhock thanks.

Ash

hahah factory RHD e30 M3.... yeah right

wicked car though... someone wondered into McMillans last week with

a seriously concourse condition white e30 m3... never seen anything so

beautiful.. looked like it had just come out off the showroom floor, very nice

car!

Edited by AntonyG

hahah factory RHD e30 M3.... yeah right

wicked car though... someone wondered into McMillans last week with

a seriously concourse condition white e30 m3... never seen anything so

beautiful.. looked like it had just come out off the showroom floor, very nice

car!

Yep was mine. Despite it being mint the bloody battery was stuffed wasn't so happy with the $330 for a new one

Guest Spargo

Now, my memory is hazy, but isn't there a possibility this car was made from a e30 325i shell? - Or was that just the original race cars?

Dunno about this car, but interestingly, all the cabs were built from normal E30 shells.

The original race cars were prepared M3 shells and sold as either Group A or group N packages

Ahh,

The old rhd myth rears its head once more, no rhd m3 in e30 eva, not from the factory, thats for sure.

I rang about this one when it was in JC's, then new, used car yard, be about two years ago, I was quoted $60 k then, so hey try an offer, or just go find a mint one in uk or germany for half the price and have a european trip into the bargain also...

Does look bl**dy nice though...

Ahh,

The old rhd myth rears its head once more, no rhd m3 in e30 eva, not from the factory, thats for sure.

I rang about this one when it was in JC's, then new, used car yard, be about two years ago, I was quoted $60 k then, so hey try an offer, or just go find a mint one in uk or germany for half the price and have a european trip into the bargain also...

Does look bl**dy nice though...

Ive heard they have turned down $77K, just shows that there are idots out there.