Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

E30 M3 photoshoot

Guest Spargo

Hi team, first post :

Gus :unsure:

Mike (from Wgton.) : yeah, the Cab is a weird critter......but you could always come around and I'll let ya drive it and then you might change your mind :-)

Good to meet you man, i'll sort out the fountain shots asap.

Mike, you have to see it to believe it. Just looking at her will change your mind

Gus, Milan tired to engage us in a conversation about "just touch it" :D

No probs about passing on the Cabrio pics.....I'm ok with that :-)

Did any of you guys get a decent pic of our two M's together in the final judging arena ?

Thanks Wayne ! Lol.....your user name ! Few familiar faces I noticed already. Bit off topic but we booked the March Taupo event today.....taking the Evo3 up. Hoping for 3 things : 1) it doesn't rain, 2) catching up with the Beema crowd and 3) keeping the car in one piece (I hate buses and it's a long way home in a bus) :unsure::wacko:

I just had the M3 down at Barvian this afternoon and all set for Taupo, as well.

Have you booked at the hotel yet?

How many on this site going down in March with the BMWCC Event?

Hi team, first post :

but you could always come around and I'll let ya drive it and then you might change your mind :-)

welcome to the site and sounds like a deal. Let me know where and when. :)

How many on this site going down in March with the BMWCC Event?

When's it on, I might have to take the Territory and a tow rope for Andrew! Edited by StylesM5

Jock: HA HA HA *there is sarcasm there* :D - I WILL be taking the turbo (if I can get the bastard thing going!)

Wayne: Is small track - the spring racing day (in May?) will feature the middle part of the new track.

welcome to the site and sounds like a deal. Let me know where and when. :)

Thanks Mike. I'll pm you.

Now here's the rules : passengers with excessively long dreadlocks must wear a hairnet or ponytail (driver visibility issue)......no duel ponytails allowed as this will look suspect , passengers over 6ft 6in tall are recommended to wear a full face crash helmet (saves getting bugs in ya face), byo umbrella (in case it rains and the roof malfunctions), if the need arise to spit or vomit then please use the bags provided (this saves messing up the back seats which need to be kept clean for more useful purposes :-) ).

Jock: HA HA HA *there is sarcasm there* :D - I WILL be taking the turbo (if I can get the bastard thing going!)

The lowest form of wit. I try to keep it simple Andy :rolleyes:

When's it on, I might have to take the Territory and a tow rope for Andrew!

Bahahahahaha

Guest Spargo

Bump.

Anyone got pics of the two cars together in the final judging arena ?

unedited - will need to be played with in photoshop:

Also have ultra high res too (3000px)

Edited by Spargo

Nice one . Wonder who that naughty boy hiding in the passenger seat of the Cab is....hehehe.

And I definately think we should chop those two Porsches ......so sad, they beat us...boo hoo :-(

Nah, not really...it was a fun day and everyone put their best foot forward. Not really my scene but glad to help out. I have to say though that I just can't get my head around why they have age points. You know, like if a car is older (starting backwards from 5 years old I think) it gets an extra 1 point per year up to 40 points. Hope I've got that right.....so 40 years back from say 2002 is 1962 so if your car is 1989 and another car is 1962 or older, the way I read it is that that car picks up an additional 27 points by default. Two cars in each team so if they are both 1962 or earlier then that would mean an extra 54 points (pretty sure that is the way it works but feel free to correct me if that's incorrect). That is pretty hard to compete against when you've got 1989 cars up against cars that were considerably older.

But well done to all those teams, didn't look like there was much in it at the end of the day.

Mike, you have to see it to believe it. Just looking at her will change your mind

yeah, it did. absolutely amazing.

cheers again Rolland