Sign in to follow this  
Silver Fox

FS. Now parting out Hartge, or 323i?

Diff, 3.46, std diff, not lsd. Still in rear subframe

Full manual conversion, 245 dogleg I assume again, will know for sure when it comes out on Saturday.

Hartge head cover, and rest of 323 motor, with headers etc.

.post-1118-1171352280_thumb.jpgpost-1118-1171352269_thumb.jpgpost-1118-1171352259_thumb.jpg

Edited by Silver Fox

Not all LSD have S markings.

Keen on GB.

Will let you know the markings when it comes out, maybe tomorrow if I can't find anything better to do?

Hi all, am going to strip it all out over the next couple of days and check it's all saleable. Will repost with exact specs and prices when done. Thanks.

Ok, have motor and box out.

Head is definately Hartge, Stamped on head is HARTGE, and under this is 1174 BH 23.

Have removed the head, no faults I can see. Needs a good clean.

Am assuming the headers are Hartge as well, look exactly as Brents, and have place where tag has been removed.

The cam cover is good, needs clean and repaint.

The cam seems good as well, no ridging I can detect, all nice and clean.

The gearbox is a 260.0.1044.90, not 245.

The diff is std, 3.46

I'm uncertain as to the market value of these, and so am prepared to receive any offers pm'd to me.

I'd prefer to sell the Hartge parts as one lot, head, cover and headers.

Whoever takes these can have the block as well.

The gearbox can go separately as is, includes driveshaft and pedal box, cylinders will need overhaul at least.

All these parts sold as seen, if anyone wants to come look see, more than welcome, pm me.

I'd like to see them go to someone here, but if no serious offers, will tm next week.

post-1118-1171411188_thumb.jpgpost-1118-1171411168_thumb.jpgpost-1118-1171411150_thumb.jpgpost-1118-1171411133_thumb.jpgpost-1118-1171411118_thumb.jpg

Edited by Silver Fox

What comes with the gearbox? it will fit a 325 aye? hw much u looking for?

Hi, gearbox includes, flywheel, clutch and pressure plate of unknown condition at this time, Box, driveshaft, pedalbox, and clutch lines. Remembering that this has been in a fire burnt car, all rubber and nylon bits on the outside have gone. This includes some clutch line bits and the fittings around the gearbox linkages. All metal lines and parts are there. As far as I know this bolts straight up to a 325, perhaps someone else can confirm? I'm looking for around $500 to $600, pm me if interested with offers.

Hi mate , I will be will to put $300 for just the head if u interested text me on 0273216526 or just reply

Hi, I'm looking to sell all the top together if I can, am after a bit more than $300 sorry.

Have 3 diffs as well for sale,

all std diffs.

Contact me re. headers etc.

Keen to buy

ph. 0212435526

Thanks Ray

pm'd will call tomorrow.

I'm keen for the rocker cover. $20 ? Does it use the same rocker cover gasket as stock m20 rocker cover gasket ?