Sign in to follow this  
freshbeats

Whatsup All..........

Well, you are the E30 know it all.

I think that could be related to excessive amounts of bimmersport userage haha :D

^^F**king Word!

Off topic but I'm 99.9% sure that there is a stock standard pre f/l E30 in Beachhaven with that alpina rear spoiler.I'll take a pic of it sometime when I'm there next.Could probably score it cheap if it is...If not,then it's a butty as spoiler that looks alot like it :ph34r:

Well it aint an alpina. Ive seen the 5 series done alot and it looks very similar

Yes those are alpina spoilers AS WELL. i used to have that style of spoiler, and i want it back! The lip pic i posted on this thread is ALSO al E30 alpina lip :D

I think that could be related to excessive amounts of bimmersport userage haha :D

I don't think so...

think of dripping sarcasm..

Yes those are alpina spoilers AS WELL. i used to have that style of spoiler, and i want it back! The lip pic i posted on this thread is ALSO al E30 alpina lip :D

Nice havint seen that before, must be a later model spoiler? looks better imo

example...

reference from tardeme Auction Number: 87833831

Statement:

Pre-facelift 316's were 1600cc not 1800cc. posted by: blackhawk1 (42 ) 11:02 am, Tue 13 Feb

Response:

The 316 used a 1766 cc M10 fed by a carburettor. In 1988 the E30 was revised. The revision contained changes in the engine department. The 316 was replaced by a 316i, which used a 1600 version of the M40 producing 75 kW/100 hp. Not quite as torquey as the 66 kW/88 hp 1800 M10 it replaced. In some markets, like South Africa and possibly NZ, the old M10 powered 316 continued a lot longer, gaining the new bumpers of the other models (face lift). But thanks for the question. 8:43 pm, Tue 13 Feb

fortunately this guy knew his stuff or his auction could have bee well and truly screwed by a certain know it all

could quote more, many more, have personal experience in ill-infomed comments from same know it all stuffing things for me in an auction.

Word.. if the only reason you open your mouth is to change feet, rather keep it shut!

Guest Spargo

BS is a good place for handy-dandy advice.

and if you ever need spoiler info, wrong place, too many ginormous interweb penises,

so no clear answer lol

L A W L

Bimmersport quiz nights coming to you soon

lol