Sign in to follow this  
p1_m3

just ordered one of these...

cant wait for it to arrive - Gruppe M stylee

See this pic - no those are not my hairy arms either.

http://www.umnitza.com/gallery/intakes/intakes52a

sorry to tell you mate but you can by the same thing from autopassion for $175 delivered.

Edited by 328imobbin

sorry to tell you mate but you can by the same thing from autopassion for $175 delivered.

We do suspension, exhaust systems, chiptuning and intake filters for the E36 M3.

1) Milltek exhaust system is $1895.00.

2) H+R springs are $499.00, Vogtland springs are $449.00. H+R coil overs are from $2500.00. Koni dampers between from $350 each, Bilstein dampers from $380 each.

3) Wetterauer chiptuning for 3.0 litre = 302bhp and 255ft/lb; 3.2 litre = 344bhp and 281ft/lb. Price is $1595.00.

4) K+N filter is $156.00.

If you have any questions, please call anytime.

Regards, Basil Audeau.

Autopassion Ltd.

12 Moorhouse Avenue

Christchurch

New Zealand.

We do suspension, exhaust systems, chiptuning and intake filters for the E36 M3.

1) Milltek exhaust system is $1895.00.

2) H+R springs are $499.00, Vogtland springs are $449.00. H+R coil overs are from $2500.00. Koni dampers between from $350 each, Bilstein dampers from $380 each.

3) Wetterauer chiptuning for 3.0 litre = 302bhp and 255ft/lb; 3.2 litre = 344bhp and 281ft/lb. Price is $1595.00.

4) K+N filter is $156.00.

If you have any questions, please call anytime.

Regards, Basil Audeau.

Autopassion Ltd.

12 Moorhouse Avenue

Christchurch

New Zealand.

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....c=8188&st=0

Thanks - not sure why Basil didnt list it as an option - anyway never mind - deals done now :-)

you have to post a sound clip when u get it installed :wub:

you have to post a sound clip when u get it installed :wub:

yep good idea - the yanks reckon it sounds good after 4000rpm when the S50 engine really gets going anyway :-)

yep good idea - the yanks reckon it sounds good after 4000rpm when the S50 engine really gets going anyway :-)

are you sure this will fit with the ITB set up and the larger intake?

tuff as! ... and did you wave down the motorway the other night ? :)

tuff as! ... and did you wave down the motorway the other night ? :)

yep that was my daughter in the passenget seat - we were on our way back from the drags at Meremere.

Thought I recognised the 'blur' as you travelled at warp speed mate ;-p

Thats gonna be phat Phil.

Thats gonna be phat Phil.

Aiii for real - whos dis?

here is a pic of it - looks the biz.

some questions for a noobie:

I have looked at the existing airbox and have a couple of questions (pics attached) so you can see what mine looks like.

1. There appears to be a small hose (bout 2inches wide) exiting the airbox and going down under the engine - seems like a cold air feed for something. What does this do, should I remove it completely or just unclip it from the existing box and leave it there?

2. The existing AFM unit appears to be molded (fittings etc) specifically for the OEM airbox. do i need to try and modify it or do I need another part? Also it seems further back in the engine bay - so I might need an extension pipe too?

Cheers

post-1346-1172637301_thumb.jpg

post-1346-1172637417_thumb.jpg

post-1346-1172637428_thumb.jpg

Now fitted, all good. Sounds awesome - people hear me coming more now. It feels like the CF cone is shouting 'outa ma way' :-)

Definately smoother and bit more power. Go umnitza!

Sound clip? :rolleyes:

Sound clip? :rolleyes:

just sold my camera - so will have to borrow one :-)

just sold my camera - so will have to borrow one :-)

Sounds real sweet when you open up the taps. More of an induction roar. Great for $175 :)

hey who would i talk 2 bout ordering 1 2 suit a e30 325? any1 in tauranga area?

Shane (E30 Bandit) is in H-town making E30 CAI's very good quality and will make a difference.

Look in the for sale section for more info

here is a pic of it - looks the biz.

some questions for a noobie:

I have looked at the existing airbox and have a couple of questions (pics attached) so you can see what mine looks like.

1. There appears to be a small hose (bout 2inches wide) exiting the airbox and going down under the engine - seems like a cold air feed for something. What does this do, should I remove it completely or just unclip it from the existing box and leave it there?

2. The existing AFM unit appears to be molded (fittings etc) specifically for the OEM airbox. do i need to try and modify it or do I need another part? Also it seems further back in the engine bay - so I might need an extension pipe too?

Cheers

The hose you're talking about... guessing it's the airbox thermostat that has 2 coolant lines running to/from it to the throttle body? Couldn't see it in the pictures though.

How did you go about the install in the end? Did you manage to bolt the MAF up to the Simota intake?

And yes we need a sound clip. :D

Here are some pics - sound to follow at some point soon. Install all good, no problems at all. Click to view larger image. I fitted the small air filter to the top of the hose that took an air-feed from the airbox - looks cool too but it sits under the CF one so you cant see it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by p1_m3

Thats mental - and expensive too - looked at some for my E36 M3 :-)