Sign in to follow this  
freshbeats

After E30 parts

Hey all,

Im after a left front guard for a 4 door E30 facelift, preferably in white so i don't have to get it painted.

Also after a new front bumper at some stage as mine had some loving with the curbs, not as important as the guard tho.

AND..... just a wild stab, is it hard to get hold of the msport 15" bbs factory rims? Heard they are getting tricky to hunt down

Anyone got any answers let me know

Cheers

Hey all,

Im after a left front guard for a 4 door E30 facelift, preferably in white so i don't have to get it painted.

Also after a new front bumper at some stage as mine had some loving with the curbs, not as important as the guard tho.

AND..... just a wild stab, is it hard to get hold of the msport 15" bbs factory rims? Heard they are getting tricky to hunt down

Anyone got any answers let me know

Cheers

Dude suss ray out at bavarians on the shore. I got a couply gaurds off him for under $80 for the pair. He's probably got a white one too

Dude suss ray out at bavarians on the shore. I got a couply gaurds off him for under $80 for the pair. He's probably got a white one too

Yeah just spoke to him last night, sounds like a top guy who is willing to help out fellow beema owners. Will let you know what i pick up from him on the weekend