Sign in to follow this  
will

Facelift 325 manual 2door

As the title says, looking for a good e30, f/l, MANUAL 325, 2door for a friend. Would prefer unmolested (not lowered, std mags etc), and have some sort of service history. Not interested in anything with rust.

Will

Since its your friend, why not give them my 320i 4dr stock w/ service history [haha -- nothing that you want], with manual conversion kit to go.

Edited by JP

Since its your friend, why not give them my 320i 4dr stock w/ service history [haha -- nothing that you want], with manual conversion kit to go.

hate 4doors, might consider f/l 320 but must be 2door, manual etc. so remove 2 doors..???

Mint 2 door sitting in Grahams paddock :P

just needs a good valet service..!! ;)

Is this the car we were discussing as you left today?? If so, then a nice msport would prob be best - or what about steve's car? It would be stretching the budget but totally affordable - only downside is 4-door.

Oh, and why f/l? pre-f/l w/ mtech I is f**ken badass.

Edited by bravo

Actually its a 4-door - it is just missing the rear doors :lol:

Actually its a 4-door - it is just missing the rear doors :lol:

if it had 4 doors in it, we would've called it a 4door, as it is, it is a 2door.... turkey!!! :D

if it had 4 doors in it, we would've called it a 4door, as it is, it is a 2door.... turkey!!! :D

what did you have for dinner tonight?? oh thats right....

PM'd

Edited by bravo

As the title says, looking for a good e30, f/l, MANUAL 325, 2door for a friend. Would prefer unmolested (not lowered, std mags etc), and have some sort of service history. Not interested in anything with rust.

Will

just to make sure everyone remembers what this thread was about in the first place before these out-of-control young fellas let rip... B)

Will

Have found one, all to be revealed soon!!

Will

Guest Denny Crane

northlands worst kept secret!

Sorry for not getting back to you Will, dropped my phone in an ice well, only started working this morning which is when I picked up your message.

Hahahah I reckon, well Auckland and Northland anyways... But still, must have a faux-reveal!

Sorry for not getting back to you Will, dropped my phone in an ice well, only started working this morning which is when I picked up your message.

talk about dumbass!! :lol:

Didn't have anything to do with Jagermeister did it?? :blink: man, my head hurts just thinking about it.. :wacko:

Edited by will

Guest Denny Crane

It was in my top pocket at work, and the ice was all melty. Left in the airing cupboard for 24 hours and it seems to be fine now.

Had another big one on the jager on friday nite, work was very painful on sat evening.

two. Don't worry Will, I'll break it in for you so its nice and supple when you have first skids.

Emma - you dorealise you are buying this car for Will, my and Gary's benefit - not your own don't you?

Edited by bravo

Emma - you do realise you are buying this car for Will, my and Gary's benefit - not your own don't you?

word.. B)

Never!! You'll get your allocated turns thank you very much.... hahaha love it