Sign in to follow this  
Golfboy666GTI

Bimmersport forum members E36 M3, let see your pics

Might chuck mine up tomorrow. Sweet?

Post up pics or ban :ph34r:

Post up pics or ban :ph34r:

Im just waiting for some good weather then Ill post to get some good pics.

Here is our old M3 (one in the garage), the other car is P1 M3s car 3 owners before he owned it.

Posted Image

Spec of this car:

NZ new

Purchased at 92,000kms sold at 112,000kms

Grey cloth trim (no electric seats), single airbag

K&N replacement filter

Chip, dont know what brandm was done in 96-97, dyno sheet worked out to be 301BHP at the flywheel

Ill see if I can find some better pics.

here is a few photos of my 3.0L 95 uk spec 4 dr m3

engine is pretty much standard at the mo have fitted a few gizmos and gadgets tho

so far its had a dvd system fitted and reversing camrea fitted in the place of the factory boot relese button

and iv modifyed the boot relese to an electronic button hidden under the lifting handle

iv also fitted a new rear pipe witch suprisingly made a noticeable difference in power.

as you can see the rims have been changed to a set of deap dish 19s

and iv changed the brake rotors on the pointy end to a set of track spec DBA slotted items

iv also replaced the entire sound system with infinty speakers all round.

more mods on the way watch this space.

post-1379-1172961323_thumb.jpg

post-1379-1172961352_thumb.jpg

post-1379-1172962388_thumb.jpg

post-1379-1172962417_thumb.jpg

post-1379-1172962443_thumb.jpg

post-1379-1172962467_thumb.jpg

post-1379-1172962489_thumb.jpg

post-1379-1172962518_thumb.jpg

Edited by btccm3

Im just waiting for some good weather then Ill post to get some good pics.

Here is our old M3 (one in the garage), the other car is P1 M3s car 3 owners before he owned it.

Posted Image

Spec of this car:

NZ new

Purchased at 92,000kms sold at 112,000kms

Grey cloth trim (no electric seats), single airbag

K&N replacement filter

Chip, dont know what brandm was done in 96-97, dyno sheet worked out to be 301BHP at the flywheel

Ill see if I can find some better pics.

Dude. do a thread with pics of your Golf. From what i can see it looks f**king tuff@!

Lots of violet M3s on the forum it seems!

Alex: Nice plate, is that a decoration plate (looks like a Germanplates one) or is it actually used on the road?

btccm3: Keep us updated on the mods! Your car is the first modded M3 I've seen in NZ. Bit of a random but can I ask if you have two black blanking tabs for the 'oh sh*t' handle on the driver's side? Or is it totally clean, no tabs and no handle?

Thanks Yuen, I got it from plates.co.nz so its legit, its just the NZ euro plate.

Have some more good pics recently - will post up soon :-)

Lots of violet M3s on the forum it seems!

Alex: Nice plate, is that a decoration plate (looks like a Germanplates one) or is it actually used on the road?

btccm3: Keep us updated on the mods! Your car is the first modded M3 I've seen in NZ. Bit of a random but can I ask if you have two black blanking tabs for the 'oh sh*t' handle on the driver's side? Or is it totally clean, no tabs and no handle?

yeah its got blanking tabs on the drivers side but they are grey not black my car has grey hood lining and grey leather.

Pretty random question man why do you ask? are the two doors clean or somthin.

yeah its got blanking tabs on the drivers side but they are grey not black my car has grey hood lining and grey leather.

Pretty random question man why do you ask? are the two doors clean or somthin.

Cheers, it's just that I've changed my headliner to black, and I managed to get 3 black M3 handles from a US M3, but they don't have the blanking tabs at all. So now it's confirmed that the RHD models use a LHD body and drill extra holes on our passenger side for the different handle position then cover the driver's side holes with blanking tabs.

oh well that explains it then

Cleaned (usually done by the godfather himself) up the M3 for Taupo this weekend so here are some pics. Had the car for just over 2 years and its completely stock and dont have any mod's planned. Its a 1998 Evo done 36k. Recently been thinking about selling it for an E46 M3 but just can't bring myself to part with it yet.

post-662-1173122964_thumb.jpgpost-662-1173122940_thumb.jpgpost-662-1173122923_thumb.jpgpost-662-1173122880_thumb.jpg

Exscuse my ignorance, but is the "Godfather" Gerry Hodges?

Ha nope its Andy.

Pretty much stock apart from tints and the CF intake. click to view larger images:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by p1_m3

Pretty much stock apart from tints and the CF intake. click to view larger images:

Pretty much the hottest thing since sliced bread.

Nice pics

Pretty much the hottest thing since sliced bread.

I fully agree with that statement!!

Mint car dude :thumb:

surely there is more than 3 or 4 of us? must be some people 'holding back' :-)

engine is pretty much standard at the mo have fitted a few gizmos and gadgets tho

so far its had a dvd system fitted and reversing camrea fitted in the place of the factory boot relese button

and iv modifyed the boot relese to an electronic button hidden under the lifting handle

iv also fitted a new rear pipe witch suprisingly made a noticeable difference in power.

and iv changed the brake rotors on the pointy end to a set of track spec DBA slotted items

What rear pipe did you fit and how much was it? <_<

Was there any problem getting those 19's on the car ? Did you have to change much ? and how does it drive with them on, any rubbing ?