Sign in to follow this  
joel

F****N joyriders

got back from the pub to where i parked my car last night (well about 4 thismorning) only to find it had been stolen!

straight on the phone 2 cops who tracked it down 10 minits later with 3 young punks hacking the sh*t out of it round town.

good thing is they rung me as soon as they caught them, turns out they just around the corner from my gfs, where i was now at, so ran around the corner and now no the faces of the thieves, unlucky for them. all under 17, one of which was only 15!

car was covered in sh*t from the river where they had being hacking it and was miners ipod V1 radar (serial number 9838780726 if any1 spots it on trade me or whatever) and few other bits n pieces including my face plate.

hate 2 think what could of happened 2 it if the cops didnt nab them in time!

little b*****s

little c**ts need their fingers chopped off

im amazed the cops actually did anything to tell you the truth!! :unsure:

Ghey -

Will have a product for sale soon here that will sort this sh*t.

Little buggers! at least you no there faces now :rolleyes:

Take a pxt of their mugs?

Ghey -

baseball bat? :)

Take a pxt of their mugs?

na got them locked in tho, targets lol

pisses me off even more cuz insurence wont cover the contents which is a good 2 gs worth

Robocop / terminator stz lol

Robocop / terminator stz lol

haha yea bad robo cop

pisses me off even more cuz insurence wont cover the contents which is a good 2 gs worth

Shouldn't have to, since the cops got them, you can sue them for damage to property. And since their parents are obv. [hopefully] richer, you sue them as they are probably guardians to them.

Shouldn't have to, since the cops got them, you can sue them for damage to property. And since their parents are obv. [hopefully] richer, you sue them as they are probably guardians to them.

yea hada chat with the cops, turns out they were 20 and 17 so they will go to court and hopfully i will get reperation.

prob only see 2 bux a week 4 the next few years, but anythings better than nothing

Guest Denny Crane

Ghey -

Tell me more

Tell me more

all in good time - will release it after its been demoed in my car for the rest of this week.

little c**ts need their fingers chopped off

im amazed the cops actually did anything to tell you the truth!! :unsure:

I'm amazed the cops reacted as well.

You're lucky man.

all in good time - will release it after its been demoed in my car for the rest of this week.

Weeks come and gone...

Old car was stolen (reason for buying e30) From work at the time in Glen Eden, checked on it at 10:30 and by 10:45 it was gone, they went on the motorway to WAY out west, got caught by the cops, decided to do a runner, popped one of my rear tyres, drove about 10k's on my rim on the back, side swiped and crashed into just about everything, not only did they pull the ignition, the screw driver was smashed all the way through the steering column, two exterior locks had bin pulled, boot and drivers door, there were 4 of them, the rear passengers had nothing better to do but cut up my interior with knives and kick all my doors in, when I saw the car after that, I turned it over, It had become a chronic smoker issuing hordes of blue and black smoke, ran like sh*t and all my tyres were down to the wire...

Insurance then f**ked me over by saying it wasnt worth what it was insured for (even though id paid the premium for 2 years at that rate) and only paid half, which is what they thought the car was worth.

kinda reviving an old topic but I know what thats like and that sucks man :P just thought id add my 2 cents,

p.s, the car had previously been stolen once, broken into 3 times, once at work, and twice in my driveway less than two metres from my window...

my e30 rests in a garage with an alarm, and steering lock.. at work i take out the rotor in the dizzy.

lol...

Insurance then f**ked me over by saying it wasnt worth what it was insured for (even though id paid the premium for 2 years at that rate) and only paid half, which is what they thought the car was worth.

They can't do that if your policy is "agreed value" can they?

Apparently they can i had a big fight with them about it and they were adament that they thought thats what the car was worth, and I said id been paying the bloody premium for 3grand for 2 years and still to no avail, apparently its just what they do... there was no way I could win basically, unless I got my own valuer, and had it valued, but he cant go back in time before the car was stolen to see its condition... so it would have come to even less probably, plus, time and money I didnt wanna put in as I had no car what so ever ... after that they took a quick FOUR WEEKS to pay me my f**king money.

Yup - heard it before ...bas...ds. There seems to be a few here that have had a similar experience - so I have started another thread in general to see what other peoples experiences have been.