Sign in to follow this  
bmpower

My E36 323i Mpec Coupe

hey - im new to bimmersport so i thought id post a few pics of my new ride to see what you guys think!

post-1740-1173828962_thumb.jpg

post-1740-1173829009_thumb.jpg

post-1740-1173829035_thumb.jpg

post-1740-1173829053_thumb.jpg

post-1740-1173829071_thumb.jpg

post-1740-1173829101_thumb.jpg

Completely identical to a car I bought today also. hah

Good stuff

Welcome to Bimmersport

Twinnies eh andrew? You could have told us..

That's mint, looks nice. Welcome

Cheers guys! I have to say i'm pretty stoked with it!

As far as tidyness goes she's pretty good, only 50k's - although I only know from photos and talking to the folks! ....explanation: I am currently in London and in the process of moving back home (7 weeks to go!) and i'd been checkin out a few bm's for when i get back. I came across this one, got the folks to test drive it (dad has a '96 mspec 323i 4dr, so i trust their judgement!) got a wikid deal, and as they say the rest is history!

The only real thing thats wrong with it is the door card material is coming away - which i'll re-glue/cover when i get back. pic below. And obviously the orange indicators etc, which are on the list of mods to be done!

Andrew - It will be interesting to see how they both progress! Any mods planned for yours?

post-1740-1173900212_thumb.jpg

I am currently in London and in the process of moving back home (7 weeks to go!)

Well make sure you fill your bags with goodies for it before you come, cause you'll pay a fortune for them over here !

Clears all around for a start :D

Well make sure you fill your bags with goodies for it before you come, cause you'll pay a fortune for them over here !

Clears all around for a start :D

Yeah def true but i'm a bit low on cash, and the car isn't paid for yet - so its gonna be one thing at a time! Clears are def first on the cards, altho don't know know whether to just go for the basics first ie. front corners/rear clusters/clear sides cos eventually i want the single unit front angel eyes that inc the corners and led rears (not altezza style!!) the ones that are simialar to the oe style but a bit more 50/50 on the red and clear if ya catch my drift!

Apart from exterior body trim , what else is "M spec" about both of your cars?

as far as i know its just bodywork?? although my old mans 4dr has an mspec steering wheel, or is that just an 'extra' or opposed to an airbag one?

anyone with a bit more 'upstairs' on beemers know this?

welcome to 3 year ago, M spec bashing

As you well know, that IS what is Mtech about E36s. It is after all, the name of the bodykit.

Lets not get into this debate again.

i imagine body kit and sport seats? maybe wheels although they are pretty standardish

as for being called M Spec, i imagine it is something to do coming from Japan, as they are different to a 'standard' looking at least e36

The question was a straight one , not bashing; just interested to find what levels of kit are fitted to various cars.

3pedals you wouldnt happen to have a list of "Mspec" options available from the factory would you? would be interested to see what goodies i missed out on. on the option sheet for my car it lists "motosport package" which is obviously the kit and wheels, but then lists "Mtech suspension" and "Mtech steering wheel" aswell

The question was a straight one , not bashing; just interested to find what levels of kit are fitted to various cars.

Well in my case - i have an identical daily driver.

Wheels (even though horrible). Differnet shocks/springs - unsure on sways, seats, bodykit and thats about it.

3pedals - nice bit of info there. Its a little bit uncommon to have an e36 expert on here.

hey - im new to bimmersport so i thought id post a few pics of my new ride to see what you guys think!

yeh thats clean man

Posted Image