Sign in to follow this  
btccm3

alarm deals for fellow bimmersporters

hey guys thought i would give a special offer to fellow bimmersporters

i own and run an installation company that fits mainly mongoose alarms and hands free cellphone kits

if anyone is keen i can do a

-mongoose m60b 4star insurance rated alarm system fitted for $270+gst

or

-mongoose m80g(top of the line) 5star insurance rated alarm system fitted for 370+gst

i can do other brands also but mongoose is giving me cheap buy price on these for this month so if your keen get in fast

call jared on 0800CELLTEK for bookings

post-1379-1173994893_thumb.jpg

post-1379-1173994918_thumb.jpg

hey guys thought i would give a special offer to fellow bimmersporters

i own and run an installation company that fits mainly mongoose alarms and hands free cellphone kits

if anyone is keen i can do a

-mongoose m60b 4star insurance rated alarm system fitted for $270+gst

or

-mongoose m80g(top of the line) 5star insurance rated alarm system fitted for 370+gst

i can do other brands also but mongoose is giving me cheap buy price on these for this month so if your keen get in fast

call jared on 0800CELLTEK for bookings

Sticky or move to Sponsorship etc??

Guest Denny Crane

Badass! How are you at removing alarms? Mine has an ultra random alarm that is hooked to the ecu(!)

Badass! How are you at removing alarms? Mine has an ultra random alarm that is hooked to the ecu(!)

if your getting an alarm off me ill remove the old one at no extra cost

Funny how this should just pop up I was ringing round places yesturday making alarm enquiries...

You dont happen to have a list of all the features of them do you?

Funny how this should just pop up I was ringing round places yesturday making alarm enquiries...

You dont happen to have a list of all the features of them do you?

yeah no sweat

Mongoose M60b 4 star rated alarm and immobiliser

Features:

• Protects bonnet, boot and all doors

• Two stage impact sensor

• Electric siren

• Remote panic function

• Optional boot release (requires extra parts)

• Automatic dual circuit immobilisation

• Two simple to use remotes

• Keyless remote central locking (some vehicles may require extra parts)

• Dash board warning light (LED)

• Four digit pin code override

• Security rearm and relock (Selectable option)

• Turbo timer compatible

• Built in central locking relays

• Standards approved black wiring

• Window warning stickers

• 3 year warranty on product

• Lifetime warranty on workmanship

Mongoose M80g 5 star rated alarm and immobiliser

Features:

• This alarm features everything the M60g features but has 3 immobilisers instead of two

• Protects bonnet, boot and all doors

• Two stage impact sensor

• Microphone glass break sensor

• Silent arm/disarm by remote

• Sensor disable by remote

• Battery backup siren

• Remote panic function

• Optional boot release (requires extra parts)

• Automatic dual circuit immobilisation

• Two simple to use remotes

• Keyless remote central locking (some vehicles may require extra parts)

• Dash board warning light (LED)

• Four digit pin code override

• Security rearm and relock (Selectable option)

• Turbo timer compatible

• Built in central locking relays

• Standards approved black wiring

• Window warning stickers

• 3 year warranty on product

• Lifetime warranty on workmanship

could the remote on eiter of these two kits do the deadlock and "auto close" on a e34 5 series...ie if you turn and hold the key in the deadlock position any open window and or sunroof will close.Would be handy to close the sunroof when it starts to rain!

[

Edited by btccm3

yes it certanly can.

i can set up a m80g so that if you hold down the second button it winds the windows up thats what iv done on my e36m3.

The dead lock feature works the same way on most beemers iv struck, so i dont see why i cant do it on a your 535 if you wanted me to,

you can actually make most alarms on the market do it if you ad a few parts.

Quite often you have to use a timer relay kit if the alarm cant trigger a chanel 2 circut and hold a pulse while you hold the button down.

so in short yeah no prob..

Quote on extra bits to pop a trunk on an e30 with the 5star and auto wind up of windows?

Quote on extra bits to pop a trunk on a WRX?

Hey Jared, do you carry Dynatron alarms? I have always been looking at the Dynatron D7800 as it seems to have a good reputation. How do the Mongoose ones compare?

Also, is the cost of $380 inclusive of everything needed for installation on an E36?

How much for M80G supply only? I can't get to Akl for install..

Will

Hey Jared, do you carry Dynatron alarms? I have always been looking at the Dynatron D7800 as it seems to have a good reputation. How do the Mongoose ones compare?

Also, is the cost of $380 inclusive of everything needed for installation on an E36?

yes i can do dynatron however im not a fan i have fitted them many times and personally i dont think they are as good.

for starters they dont come with built in central locking relays so its much harder to carry out a stelth install because of the bulky added central locking relays it makes it much harder to hide the brain under the dash.

Also they use a negitve trigger to set off the siren so it makes it much harder to add exra sirens like internal screamers for instance which i personally recomend for all my installs because they are cheap and very effective.

personally i think the best alarms on the market at the moment are AVS's S4 and S5 followed closely by mongoose's M80G and thats an unbuyest opinion as im an independent installation company and can fit an systems i want.

yes $370+gst is the right price for an e36 as they dont need any extra parts unless you want the wind up window option if you want that its $80 on top

Edited by btccm3

How much for M80G supply only? I can't get to Akl for install..

Will

supply only i can get it for you for $320 inc gst plus delivery

Quote on extra bits to pop a trunk on an e30 with the 5star and auto wind up of windows?

Quote on extra bits to pop a trunk on a WRX?

thats a fairly big job i can do a trunk pop kit fitted for $100+gst on top of the alarm price and if you want your windows to wind up aswell that means ill have to use a timer relay kit to because the trunk pop system uses the second button on the remote (chanel 2 funtion) to pop the boot so i would have to set up the window wind up a bit diffenently but it can be done all the same so you would be looking at an extra $220+gst on top if you want it to wind up windows aswell as pop the boot.

so for a m80g with boot pop kit and automatic window wind up you would be looking at $590 plus gst normally but ill do it for $620inc because its a fair bit of work

as for the rex $100+gst i allways charge the same for a boot pop system.

Edited by btccm3

I have Dynatron in my E36 and they have offered to upgrade it to use teh standard BMW remote , which means I can do away with the extra FOB , can you do this with any of the options you have?

yeah you can with mongoose as well but it has to be done with a slightly different model the alarm model mongoose offers that option with is called a MAP80G basicly the same as a M80G just has a few diff wires and no remotes if you let me know what model dynatron you have i can figure out a price to make it work with your factory buttons if you like

ill call mongoose on monday and find out my trade price on the bits for ya (woops dynatron)

Edited by btccm3

Another question, can the BeepBeep sound from when your arm and disarm it be turned off?

And is the alarm sound a normal one? not one of those ones that have like 5 different alarm sounds that play in sequence? weird question but need to know haha

Another question, can the BeepBeep sound from when your arm and disarm it be turned off?

And is the alarm sound a normal one? not one of those ones that have like 5 different alarm sounds that play in sequence? weird question but need to know haha

fair enough you need to know what you are getting

yes the bleeps can be turned off and yes its just a normal siren sound those ones that make like 5 diferent sounds one after the other are normally cheap chinese ones

Hey bro,wouldnt have a BS sticker on your back window would you?if so then had a good dawk at your car yesterday at work!looks meeean!

Anyways,how much would it cost to stick in a " basic" alarm and fix my C/l cos its forked.

Chur

Hey bro,wouldnt have a BS sticker on your back window would you?if so then had a good dawk at your car yesterday at work!looks meeean!

Anyways,how much would it cost to stick in a " basic" alarm and fix my C/l cos its forked.

Chur

yeah its got a sticker on the rear ws where did you see it?

can do a basic alarm fitted for $200 as for your central locking id need to see what its doing and assess it from there if it just needs rewiring and to get conected to an alarm no extra charge but if i have to replace door motors you are looking at about $30 per door that needs replacing.

+1 4 AVS S5.

cant think of why but i guess you have an E30?! I can do an S5 fitted for you for $399+gst. If you want a list of its features let me know. Edited by btccm3

QUOTE(ED1RTY @ Mar 19 2007, 12:22 PM)

+1 4 AVS S5.

So im assuming you have an E30?! I can do an S5 fitted for $399+gst. If you want a list of its features let me know.

haha no just stating that they are a excellent alarm, i have on fitted an its great!

yeah they are a sweet system aye i had one in my old rex

Sign in to follow this