Sign in to follow this  
btccm3

alarm deals for fellow bimmersporters

saw it outside birkenhead mitre ten.

And yesterday morning on glenfield road.

Sounds sweet,will get in contact next week after the $$ comes in

sweet drop me a line one or two days b4 you want it done cause i hav 2 drive out to west aucks to pick up the cheaper alarms i fit for people

Edited by btccm3

How did you go with info about using BMW key to set and unset alarm

sorry man i completely forgot ill call dynatron right now

Hey I'm interested, will be about 2 weeks down the track.

An M80g for an e34!

Do you do sound system installs (wiring) too by the way?

Cheers

Hey I'm interested, will be about 2 weeks down the track.

An M80g for an e34!

Do you do sound system installs (wiring) too by the way?

Cheers

yeah man i do the lot had lots of fun with sounds over the years maybe ill put some photos of some old project cars on her somtime

sorry man i completely forgot ill call dynatron right now

I have a Dynatron fitted to my 323, when I lock it with the remote (Dyno one) it locks the car but not the fuel door, will Mongoose lock everything?

Also, for $380, can you also remove the wiring for my Valentine 1 radar from the top of the windshield and route around the dash?

Has it got tilt sensors? and glass breakage?

i've got the M80 in my e36. wish i found you sooner as i paid a lot more than what you have quoted.

Interested in the siren thinggy in the car, what would it cost fitted? also the alarm isn't loud at all, is there anyway of putting bigger siren/alarm sound?

I have a Dynatron fitted to my 323, when I lock it with the remote (Dyno one) it locks the car but not the fuel door, will Mongoose lock everything?

Also, for $380, can you also remove the wiring for my Valentine 1 radar from the top of the windshield and route around the dash?

Has it got tilt sensors? and glass breakage?

yes it will lock the fuel door also (its all in the way you connect to the central locking)

tilt sensors no but i can add a digital tilt sensor for an extra $120 on top and yes it comes with a glass break sensor standard on the m80G

yeah ill move the radar wiring at the same time for no extra cost

Edited by btccm3

i've got the M80 in my e36. wish i found you sooner as i paid a lot more than what you have quoted.

Interested in the siren thinggy in the car, what would it cost fitted? also the alarm isn't loud at all, is there anyway of putting bigger siren/alarm sound?

The key to making the siren loud with bimmers is to put it in the right place or you can add an extra siren behind the bumper if you want.

To make your car siren noticeibly louder and fit an internal screamer for you it'll cost ya $100 ill add two more sirens for you at that price one inside the car and one behind your bumper

Pretty sure it is D3800 S

sorry about the late reply man iv been really busy.

I have spoke with one of the tecs at dynatron and the system they call "upgrade" is actually a completely new module that they fit to replace the old alarm

so my advice would be to replace the dynatron system you have now with a mongoose MAP80G as it can do the excact same thing but for cheaper.

I can do one of those fitted for the same special price as the M80G but only till the end of this month when they put the buy price up again.

Edited by btccm3

Thought i'd give a feedback on Jareds work...

Well its says its got a 3year workmanship warrenty, watching him do it I'd give him 10years - its that clean and tight.

Very friendly :) Well done.

Most importantly GREAT PRICE!!!

Thanks again,

Craig and Shelley

thanks guys its allways nice to get good feedback.

shelley let me know if you ever want to sort that central locking in your 325

Edited by btccm3

Thought i'd give a feedback on Jareds work...

Well its says its got a 3year workmanship warrenty, watching him do it I'd give him 10years - its that clean and tight.

Very friendly :) Well done.

Most importantly GREAT PRICE!!!

Thanks again,

Craig and Shelley

i give a lifetime workmanship warranty

and its 3years on the hardware "the alarm brain and relays and stuff"

damn i wish i could get up to you soon, im sick of my useless autowatch which was installed by complete morons ... i really want some extra sirens - and just a better alarm full stop.

yeah im not much of a fan of autowatch im not normally one to bad mouth other companys cos its not professional but iv had my fair shair of issues with them over the past few years.

they seem to think that thare are the best installers in the world and you would never be able to find the alarm brain after they do an install but when i brought my last car a wrx of all things it took me about 30 seconds to find the alarm brain this is not good enough and it should be alot harder to find in my opinion.

Sign in to follow this